brooke lea

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Brooke Lea - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

jules49 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Brooke Lea - Studio 66 - Chat, Caps and Vids
She also has her own website at only fans which costs to join and has naughty pics and videos so she must be taking it in.She is pretty yes but i dont think she has much between her ears listening to her speak.All these so called models are interested in is making money by whichever way is possible but surely S66 has some responsibility to act if she has not fulfilled a simple request.
17-03-2017 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Although Brooke is attractive with a very good body she is a bit of a bland performer and lacks charisma imo,
i tend not to hype up new girls these days because they haven't got that old school style of performance about them, looks are not the be all and end all for me anymore
17-03-2017 17:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-03-2017 15:52 )jules49 Wrote:  She also has her own website at only fans which costs to join and has naughty pics and videos so she must be taking it in.She is pretty yes but i dont think she has much between her ears listening to her speak.All these so called models are interested in is making money by whichever way is possible but surely S66 has some responsibility to act if she has not fulfilled a simple request.

no s66 don't as it's brooke's own website not s66 website, so s66 don't have any responsibility. they would if it was them making the videos etc

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2017 20:09 by Rammyrascal.)
17-03-2017 20:07
robert 123 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2017 22:36 )schmoo Wrote:  A warning in case anyone is interested.

Brooke has received alot of praise on here and judging from what many have seen on Studio 66 i would say rightly so.

Brooke is also one that turned me on too. So much so, i really want(ed) a custom video from her. So i contacted her and all seemed great and things were agreed, money paid.

And yes, as you may be guessing, video didn't arrive. Reasons were given, so i waited. More reasons were given, so i again waited. More reasons blah blah blah.

I have no idea whether they were sincere or not, but it seems not now - excuses. I then said it be best to forget things and asked for my money back.

Same again, she agreed, but nothing was forthcoming. Then no contact. Then a reason for this/excuse, but to date, stil no refund.

We're now almost three months later and i'm f*cked off (putting it politely!), hence having to post this on here, in the hope it prompts Brooke to do the right thing and/or warn people in case they may be looking to ask Brooke for a custom video, or similar, from her.

Until the money Brooke has 'stolen' from me is returned, i'm afraid she has to be classed as another of the growing list of scammers these channels seem to be producing these days.

Over to you Brooke.

same thing has happen to me with Anne Belle
17-03-2017 20:21
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(17-03-2017 20:21 )robert 123 Wrote:  same thing has happen to me with Anne Belle

Ooh. Bummer isn't it? Some people...
18-03-2017 01:09
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(17-03-2017 15:52 )jules49 Wrote:  She also has her own website at only fans which costs to join and has naughty pics and videos so she must be taking it in.She is pretty yes but i dont think she has much between her ears listening to her speak.All these so called models are interested in is making money by whichever way is possible but surely S66 has some responsibility to act if she has not fulfilled a simple request.

Re S66, unfortunately not. Her OnlyFans site is indeed independent from them.

And whilst I'm at it, I would avoid her OnlyFans site too - not only is it expensive, the videos and photos are not great quality at all, not very 'strong' (if that's what you're looking for), videos are short and you cannot even save/download any of them. Complete waste of money. AVOID.

- I cannot speak for anybody else's site though.
18-03-2017 01:32
jules49 Offline
Senior Poster

I have not joined it.These sites are always a rip off.Best thing to do.Dont ring her.She will soon get pissed off if no one talks to her
18-03-2017 10:05
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Yay! My issues with Brooke all now resolved. Finally. Thank you.

I would like to put it all to bed now and leave others to make their own choices in any possible dealings with Brooke.
18-03-2017 17:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Glad to hear things are sorted now

Piper Niven Superfan
18-03-2017 21:10
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

(18-03-2017 01:32 )schmoo Wrote:  

Re S66, unfortunately not. Her OnlyFans site is indeed independent from them.

And whilst I'm at it, I would avoid her OnlyFans site too - not only is it expensive, the videos and photos are not great quality at all, not very 'strong' (if that's what you're looking for), videos are short and you cannot even save/download any of them. Complete waste of money. AVOID.

- I cannot speak for anybody else's site though.

Yes I agree. I joined her OnlyFans site a few months ago and unsubscribed after a couple of months. Not worth it in the slightest. A few pictures and rubbish 9 sec videos. Don' do it.

Shame, cos she is a stunner and I loved her when she first started.
24-03-2017 09:20

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

brooke lea