brooke lea

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Brooke Lea - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

RE: Brooke Lea - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
(12-02-2020 09:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Basically said she hasnt been paid by S66 they own her thousands

She didn't say she hadn't been paid and she didn't specifically say they owed her thousands either.

I got the impression she had been paid by Studio 66, but it wasn't what she was expecting. She said to other girls "make sure u know what ur getting paid" which implies that she had been paid herself, but she didn't get what she thought she was going to get.
12-02-2020 11:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

No really that much of a surprise really, it's something 66 have done before and will do again,
If I had to guess it's probably late payment for her at home cam shows , i posted up last year that a number of girls who where cam only with them where not getting paid when the money was due and having to chase them for it, getting it weeks later than promised, hence why so many don't cam for them now,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-02-2020 11:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2020 11:07 )bigglesworth Wrote:  
(12-02-2020 09:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Basically said she hasnt been paid by S66 they own her thousands

She didn't say she hadn't been paid and she didn't specifically say they owed her thousands either.

I got the impression she had been paid by Studio 66, but it wasn't what she was expecting. She said to other girls "make sure u know what ur getting paid" which implies that she had been paid herself, but she didn't get what she thought she was going to get.

the bit i will be on onlyfans they know how to pay and i definatley saw thousands made me think it was her not being paid what she was being owed its a pity someone didnt screen shot the tweet as i was doing it off memory would she really tweet if she had been paid though

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-02-2020 11:54
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(12-02-2020 11:20 )winsaw Wrote:  If I had to guess it's probably late payment for her at home cam shows

I would guess the same, because it looks like a problem with cam revenues and I recall someone else a few months ago making a very similar complaint.
12-02-2020 12:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-02-2020 11:07 )bigglesworth Wrote:  

That’s how I’ve taken it too, Brooke was paid by s66 for her cams, but not as much as she was expecting

Piper Niven Superfan
12-02-2020 15:29
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2020 12:28 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  
(12-02-2020 11:20 )winsaw Wrote:  If I had to guess it's probably late payment for her at home cam shows

I would guess the same, because it looks like a problem with cam revenues and I recall someone else a few months ago making a very similar complaint.

Hi

It would be interesting to know why she thought she was being paid X amount when she only got Y amount

This looks to be more than a miscalculation on someones part

The really unfair thing is while the girls wait for their money the people at the Studio get paid a salary or a known amount each month so they don't feel the pain.

Just unfair
12-02-2020 18:55
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, the expression I've heard from a couple of girls is "under paid", not unpaid. And the suspicion is that the S66 systematically pays the girls less than they are due on the assumption that they are not keeping close track of their call / cam stats.

Within reason, I think they can also "hide" a bit of leakage in the corrections they make for refunds and technical errors. My understanding is that the girl's earnings are a set proportion of total earnings AFTER they correct for refunds they have to make to people (like me) who are quick to complain when a girl doesn't answer the phone, ignores her callers, mutes her line, etc..

No surprise that Brooke should be the one to blow the whistle, so to speak. She's put on a few properly hardcore shows in the past month and was probably expecting a hefty payday for her efforts. You may not notice £50 or £60 going astray from time-to-time, but you'd notice a paycheque that was £500 or £600 lighter than you thought it would be.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2020 19:06 by Goodfella3041.)
12-02-2020 19:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yep, you’d definately notice that amount of money missing from a wage 100%

Piper Niven Superfan
12-02-2020 19:11
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

so ot means the girls get fucked over if the system isnt working well which is like every day on S66

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-02-2020 20:09
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Well, I'm not so sure I'd go that far.

I've been in "zero tolerance" mode for about a year now -- any wasted credits, no matter how small, and I instantly demand a refund. And the byzantine refund system notwithstanding, after many emails and much cajoling, I almost always get the credits back.

And I'd estimate that 90% of the time that "the system isn't working" it is because the girl isn't doing the job. I very rarely encounter technical faults. The more typical complaint is that Chloe has answered the phone and my credits are draining away, while she chats endlessly to the producer. Or Kerri Lee has muted her line. Or some girl camming at home looks like she's taking calls, but she's actually on a personal call, so I was put through to her voicemail. Et cetera.

I'm sure there's lots of bad behaviour by the channel, but bad behaviour by too many performers makes it easier for the channel to get away with it.
12-02-2020 21:10

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

brooke lea