brooke lea

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Brooke Lea - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Brooke Lea - Studio 66 - Chat, Caps and Vids
If I were to get any kind of video it would be from born2tease or other such sites. At least you know what your getting.
24-03-2017 09:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jay71 Offline
Posting Machine

I wouldnt i payed for a brooke video from Born2tease recently yes she got naked but you see more flesh on display on Twistys and DDF wish id chosen a different girl now!

Miss lucy Z numero uno babe!
24-03-2017 09:31
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Anyone seen Brooke's pics in Mayfair?? Just wondering if it's worth getting....in other words does she show her pussy??? Lol
25-03-2017 09:41
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Her breasts were mesmerising last night Tongue
25-03-2017 12:15
tman17 Offline
Junior Poster

(25-03-2017 09:41 )hops1 Wrote:  Anyone seen Brooke's pics in Mayfair?? Just wondering if it's worth getting....in other words does she show her pussy??? Lol

Naked straight on but they're tame. I wouldn't bother, having said that the rest of the mag is full of stunnas
25-03-2017 12:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh well that settles it then.
No pussy no buy.

25-03-2017 12:31
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

(24-03-2017 09:31 )jay71 Wrote:  I wouldnt i payed for a brooke video from Born2tease recently yes she got naked but you see more flesh on display on Twistys and DDF wish id chosen a different girl now!
When did Brooke do DDF or Twisty's?

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
26-03-2017 11:30
Pony Offline
The 1st Lady

Some one should tell her the shops that sell sexy stuff are Anne Summers & Office not JD Sports & Primark. Maybe she is appealing if your in the first half of your teens but I have seen a pretty girl with her fake boobs out before. She could be a Lucy Zara even a Michelle Thorne but she will have to do more, much more.

High Heels + Nice Smile = $$$
27-03-2017 11:30
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2017 11:30 )Pony Wrote:  Some one should tell her the shops that sell sexy stuff are Anne Summers & Office not JD Sports & Primark. Maybe she is appealing if your in the first half of your teens but I have seen a pretty girl with her fake boobs out before. She could be a Lucy Zara even a Michelle Thorne but she will have to do more, much more.

Come on get down with kids not the old Grannyslaugh

Brooke doesn't come across as a silk lingerie sort of a girl; vive la differenceBig Grin
27-03-2017 16:07
will Offline
Senior Poster

(27-03-2017 11:30 )Pony Wrote:  Some one should tell her the shops that sell sexy stuff are Anne Summers & Office not JD Sports & Primark. Maybe she is appealing if your in the first half of your teens but I have seen a pretty girl with her fake boobs out before. She could be a Lucy Zara even a Michelle Thorne but she will have to do more, much more.

I agree,she's a hot girl,but her outfits,or lack of outfits really let her down.
There's only been one outfit so far this year i've liked,that was the black shiny swimsuit thing,with the stripper heels.That I enjoyed.
More variety needed,she always seems to be barefoot or wearing trainers.Stripper heels,pvc boots would be nice.
28-03-2017 07:59

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

brooke lea