Studio 66 TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
Brooke Lea - Studio 66 - Chat, Caps and Vids
will Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Brooke Lea - Studio 66 - Chat, Caps and Vids
(27-03-2017 11:30 )Pony Wrote:  Some one should tell her the shops that sell sexy stuff are Anne Summers & Office not JD Sports & Primark. Maybe she is appealing if your in the first half of your teens but I have seen a pretty girl with her fake boobs out before. She could be a Lucy Zara even a Michelle Thorne but she will have to do more, much more.

I agree,she's a hot girl,but her outfits,or lack of outfits really let her down.
There's only been one outfit so far this year i've liked,that was the black shiny swimsuit thing,with the stripper heels.That I enjoyed.
More variety needed,she always seems to be barefoot or wearing trainers.Stripper heels,pvc boots would be nice.
Yesterday 07:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Online
Mine, all mine

RE: Brooke Lea - Studio 66 - Chat, Caps and Vids
I can think of some babes who wear amazing outfits, but it doesn't change how dull they are.

Similarly, I don't think it would make much difference to how people perceive Brooke (on either side of the argument) whether she rocked up in a bin bag or a basque.

Those who want to turn the clock back are doomed to disappointment, as is the fate of all fanatics.
Tom Baker Wrote:For those who don't understand, no explanation is possible.
For those who do understand, no explanation is necessary.
Yesterday 08:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Studio 66 TV