Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

[split] Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
I was thinking the same thing? There's no message on her twitter or Babestation s twitter? She was definitely on the schedule from 9pm till 5.30am ?
I know people think I'm paranoid when I state an opinion, but here goes!
I thought this morning at 5 ish, it looked like Sophie & Leigh were laughing & talking about Kerrie-Lee? She was on calls continuously & it looked like both of them were struggling to get any calls?
I hope I'm wrong? , but it looked like they were basically bullying her for doing a good job? Did anyone else notice that?
I just hope everything is ok?
SadHeartHuhbladewave
HeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 23:04 by masterjboy.)
02-05-2016 23:01
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
again think you are putting 2+2 together to get 6 and being paranoid, especially as you are basically saying Leigh Darby is a bully which I refuse to believe is true, even more so as I have met Leigh

I'm sure Kerrie-Lee is ok, something has obviously happened to prevent her from being on tonight. plus as is often said on here, "schedule is subject to change"

Piper Niven Superfan
02-05-2016 23:10
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

I do think I'm right this time! If you look now it looks like she has been upsetting Ashley! In fact it looks like she may have been crying?
Leigh looks like she is drugged up to the eye balls AGAIN! & is being nasty & obviously jealous of the pretty young babes!
She's had her time !annoyed !get over it annoyed It's their turn now. I think last night Sophie looked out of it as well & was influencedefinitely to gang up together.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2016 04:33 by masterjboy.)
03-05-2016 04:24
LeighDarby Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-05-2016 04:24 )masterjboy Wrote:  I do think I'm right this time! If you look now it looks like she has been upsetting Ashley! In fact it looks like she may have been crying?
Leigh looks like she is drugged up to the eye balls AGAIN! & is being nasty & obviously jealous of the pretty young babes!
She's had her time !annoyed !get over it annoyed It's their turn now. I think last night Sophie looked out of it as well & was influencedefinitely to gang up together.

First of all shut up?
Bullying Kerrie - so far from the truth, Kerrie will tell you the complete opposite.
As for your accusations I take drugs, I think you better get yourself a solicitor?

http://www.leighdarby.com
03-05-2016 05:48
LeighDarby Offline
Apprentice Poster

Please keep the offending message on the server & the IP address

http://www.leighdarby.com
03-05-2016 05:53
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Work place tensions happen everywhere as does gossiping and bitching about your colleagues. It happens and is no big deal. We cant all love our colleagues like family but that doesn't make it bullying.

Bullying is sustained and consistent abuse of someone more vulnerable than you self. You'd have to bring a small army to try and bully the feisty Ms CowanBig Laugh

As for the other accusations; best kept to yourself whatever your observations. Plenty of ladies appear to have worked 3 sheets to the wind over the years, but drugs is dodgy territory.

Also, Leighs first post here in ages is to defend herself and therefore another lady thinks we're all nutjobs. That's another nail in the coffin of being able to influence the increasingly morbund shows. Though as usual it means a lady only posts when there is some offence to take rather than thank 5 odd years of praise
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2016 06:50 by hairbald.)
03-05-2016 06:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-05-2016 04:24 )masterjboy Wrote:  I do think I'm right this time! If you look now it looks like she has been upsetting Ashley! In fact it looks like she may have been crying?

Given Leigh's reaction, you clearly are not right. It's great that you are a passionate fan of Kerrie-Lee, but there is no need to attack any babeshow babe that you think is acting negatively towards her by making what I think are wild accusations about their behaviour/conduct. You will cause more harm than good.

In this case, you have probably upset & offended 3 babes (Leigh Darby, Ashley Emma & Sophie Hart), one of which (Leigh Darby) is seemingly considering taking legal action against you (which is probably why she's asked for your posts to stay on the forum). Please stop making these sort of comments

Kerrie-Lee is on the schedule for tonight. Hope she is on.

Piper Niven Superfan
03-05-2016 09:31
terence Offline

in case anyone's wondering i/we would have removed this post straight away if not for the fact that leigh had seen it first and replied to it herself. the post is ridiculous and takes jumping to conclusions to a new level of idiocy. for future reference can users please keep their misguided and occasionally spurious defense of their favorite babes to themselves. how anybody can draw these conclusions from watching a babe channel is beyond me.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
03-05-2016 09:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Kerrie has tweeted that she has no problem with any girls, just that she is stressed at the moment,
I would love to know what the mupet who started this think's now knowing he has added too her stress,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-05-2016 17:42
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

What the fuck are people posting in this thread you can't say things about babes like taking drugs and bullying please think before you post anything as silly as what you have posted
Can a mod remove that suppid post from this thread as it is damaging to the forum and the better poster

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2016 19:32 by darren73.)
03-05-2016 18:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66