Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Dannii Minogue

Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: [split] Dannii Minogue
(12-05-2016 12:39 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Spelling someone's name correctly is just common decency; Elvis instead of Elviz, Madonna instead of Madona; etc; while you're just being a total asswipe!!

Grow up, or go find another forum to jerk off over your Beiber fantasies...!!

I'm truly sorry. Don't know what I was thinking. Per your suggestions I've planted myself in a grow bag, have joined 'Knitting Weekly's' forum - I'm particularly active in their 'Sweater Stretcher' thread - and have written to Justin hoping he can come to my birthday party in August. Your completely understandable aggression and anger convinced me that you were correct as to how I should live my life more productively...rather than obsessing over the spelling of z-list celebrities' names for example...

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2016 21:27 by Jay1.)
14-05-2016 20:45
Find all posts by this user
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Dannii Minogue
I'm so glad you saw sense; in the end. Big Grin

Hope you come up nicely over the Summer; though for best results you should've planted yourself a few weeks previously; giving the roots chance to take a firm grip on the soil... Blush

Hardly fair to call Dannii a z-lister though? bladewave

She's a reasonable B or C+..? Tongue Though cup size she's listed as a 'C'. Bounce

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
14-05-2016 21:44
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66