ibabe tv

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

iBabeTV - General Chat

iBabeTV Offline
Apprentice Poster

iBabeTV - General Chat
Hi everyone!

We're a new web show which launched a couple of weeks ago, so we're eager to please and welcome any feedback you may have Wink

We're excited to have a section on the forum and look forward to chatting with you!

Check out our website and follow us on Twitter to see our schedule.

iBabe.TV
@iBabeTV
23-05-2016 13:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

RE: iBabeTV - General Chat
I hope this channel succeeds but I'm not optimistic. They're not doing themselves any favours by the haphazard scheduling - it just seems to be on during random days in the week, mainly Wednesday and Thursday - during working hours. Why not have the show at weekends, when more people can view it, or in the evenings? So far I have caught precisely a couple of minutes each of Harley and Denise, whilst on the bus on the way home from work, not the best environment for viewing and certainly not for calling!

It would also help if they had more than just three babes. I know they've advertised and I hope we get new faces soon, perhaps then they'll extend their broadcasting hours.

On the positive side I like the set and Harley is gorgeous.

Question everything
28-05-2016 14:06
iBabeTV Offline
Apprentice Poster

(28-05-2016 14:06 )milfspotter Wrote:  I hope this channel succeeds but I'm not optimistic. They're not doing themselves any favours by the haphazard scheduling - it just seems to be on during random days in the week, mainly Wednesday and Thursday - during working hours. Why not have the show at weekends, when more people can view it, or in the evenings? So far I have caught precisely a couple of minutes each of Harley and Denise, whilst on the bus on the way home from work, not the best environment for viewing and certainly not for calling!

It would also help if they had more than just three babes. I know they've advertised and I hope we get new faces soon, perhaps then they'll extend their broadcasting hours.

On the positive side I like the set and Harley is gorgeous.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to post your comments - we value any feedback (good and bad). We totally agree with you with regards to scheduling; we're working on trying to make it more consistent. We have been trialling different broadcast hours and are recruiting new models. We hope to have some new faces and increase our hours shortly.
28-05-2016 19:06
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

I think broadcasting every day is what's really needed - even if it's for limited hours. It's hard to build an audience if there can be several days between one broadcast and the next.
05-06-2016 12:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

is this channel still on the air, i ask as have been looking most days for the last week and it has never been on,
if it is still going then they need to start putting on a show the same hours every day asap and let people know,
as this maybe in the morning or evening or not at all way of doing things is not going to get you a fan base to bring the calls in,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-06-2016 14:55
Jam Da Man Offline

They tweeted a short schedule yesterday. Both babes that are mentioned on it, retweeted it.

This week, 11am - 8pm:

Wednesday = Ashleigh Doll
Thursday = Carmel Anderson

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

21-06-2016 15:34
richpk Offline
Master Poster

nice, hope this works

if you could get a naughty black girl on this that'd be great Smile
22-06-2016 11:05
Charlemagne Offline

Message to iBabes
I'm a big fan of the close up so I wish that you would get the camera in a little closer. Ashleigh a good looking babe so lets get more of her face & body and less of the set

And don't forget to update your schedule Rolleyes

But you get top marks for recruiting Carmel & Ashleigh

22-06-2016 11:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i don't get this channel they where only on air 2 days last week and not been seen since, they have posted on info on when they will next put a show on,
i get the feeling they are having a hard time getting girls to sign as they are seeing the same uncertainty as i am no girl wants to be working for the next sin tv,
all i hear is girls saying there is no space on the shows so this channel should have more girls wanting to be there than they can use,
hope the money dont run out as they must be spending more than they are making at the moment

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-06-2016 14:38
Jam Da Man Offline

[Image: image-B6DD_5771BB27.jpg]

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

27-06-2016 23:49

ibabe tv