gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Poll: Would Members Like The Option To Be Able To Opt Out Of The Rep System/REXIT
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is There A Need For A Forum 'REXIT'?

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Is There A Need For A Forum 'REXIT'?
After reading this post - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1904390 I was wandering how other members of the forum would feel about the possibility of being able to opt out of the Rep system aka 'REXIT'
Having actually done this myself (yep really,I opted out) I can say it hasn't changed my posting habits one bit,I just post because I enjoy it and not to boost my 'Rep' status.
I'm not saying the Rep system is a bad thing far from it,it's great to see top members getting recognised for there hard work and dedication.
Anywho....Once again,it would be interesting to see/hear the thoughts of other members on the possibility of a 'REXIT' the option to opt out of the Rep system.
28-06-2016 21:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

RE: Is There A Need For A Forum 'REXIT'?
I can confirm that The Truth did opt out, he didn't break any rules or do anything wrong.

Posting should be fun, people should do it because they want to and enjoy doing it, thanks and reps should come second to that.

Personally speaking, I've built up my thanks/reps over a number of years (quite a lot of years now, lol), I'm grateful for each and every one, even if I make a post that only gets a couple of thanks, I carry on regardless, as I post things I like and hope others like, I don't post with the aim to get the most thanks I can, that's a bonus.

Honestly, I think most people are the same, the time that goes into capping and creating videos is huge in comparison to a couple of clicks to say thank you, which sometimes doesn't reflect the work put in. So because most people know that and continue to post as they do, I think thanks/reps are bonus to them as well, coming second to them wanting to put something out there for others to enjoy.

Of course there will always be those who drone on demanding respect (you know the type), or abuse systems, but they are a small minority of posters who should know better. You don't demand respect, you earn it.

So I think the rep system is a good thing.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
29-06-2016 11:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles