Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Charley Green - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Charley Green - BS Chat, Caps & Vids
(06-02-2017 17:48 )wazzberger Wrote:  Just give her more frigging shifts... shes obviously really popular!!
Her and the twins ( . Y . )

Yes come on Babestation; she's hardly on nights and is VERY GOOD!
06-02-2017 18:14
Find all posts by this user
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Red Hot Sexy Ms Charley Green!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Charley G Is Looking So Beautiful Tonight In The Babestation Office, In That Sexy Red Satin Blouse On, In That Black Skirt On, In Those White Knickers On, In Those Sexy Sheer Black Hold Up Stockings On and In Those Sexy Black Shiny Platform High Heels On, Bent Over On Top Of The Desk Bouncing Her Beautiful Sexy Juicy Bouncing Ass!!!Heart

I So Love It When Ms Charley G Is On.. This Sexy Lady Is One Hard Worker. It's Not The First Or Second Time Ms Charley G Has Come In To Cover For A Night Babe. So Well Done Ms Green.. Keep Up The Hard Work. Cause You For Sure Keep Me Going Hard..HeartTongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
07-02-2017 00:26
REX MASTER Offline

Oh How I Would Love Ms Charley G To Sit And Bounce On Top Of My Face With That Big Juicy Bouncing Ass! And Then Bounce On Top Of My Penis As Her Big Juicy Bouncing Tits Bounce All Across My Face.... Ahhhh!!! I Would Be In Heaven!!!HeartHeartHeartTongue

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
07-02-2017 02:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

For the 2nd night in a row Charley did an excellent show & again was the best nightbabe on last night.

Wore some very sexy outfits last night including a very hot sexy secretary outfit and was on excellent form with more of her magnificent big natural 34HH breasts unleashed & Charley giving them a good fondle & jiggle along with the sight of her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera & her magnificent big natural breasts hanging down

Piper Niven Superfan
07-02-2017 10:21
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I thought she was excellent again in all her sections that I saw. Particularly good on Meet the Babes FV really squeezing, shaking and playing with her HUGE 34"HH breasts!
Just out of interest I managed to find (and buy) a DVD of her showing everything! It is by Fiona Cooper who advertise in men's magazines such as Fiesta, Razzle etc. You send off £10 for a catalogue which comes with sampler discs and the DVD you need is No 1735. Also listed in the catalogue are Jemma Jey and Teresa May etc. plus "normal" undiscovered girls next door of all shapes, sizes and breast sizes! Something for everyone! Go for it!
07-02-2017 10:32
fazzer77 Offline
Posting Machine

Totally agree with above 2 posts - Charley was amazing last night
07-02-2017 13:53
keane Offline
Junior Poster

Just adore those curves and lovely smile. Heart

Really pissed off to see the abuse she received from some absolute twat on her twitter. What a low life annoyed
07-02-2017 14:21
REX MASTER Offline

Office Sex With Ms Charley G!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Charley Green Is Looking Absolutely Stunning Tonight In The Babestation Office, In That Tight Black Dress On, In Those Sexy White Lace Knickers On, In Those Sexy White Nylon Hold Up Stockings On and In Those Sexy Black Shiny Platform High Heels On, Bent Over The Desk, Bouncing Her Big Juicy Sexy Bouncing Ass!!!Heart

LOVE THESE BABES......

13-02-2017 00:09
REX MASTER Offline

Sexy Bouncing Blonde In Pink!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Charley G Is Looking Absolutely Ridiculously Stunning Tonight, In The Babestation Office, In That Tight Sexy Shiny Pink Satin Blouse On, In Those Sexy White Lace Knickers On and In Those Sexy Sheer White Nylon Hold Up Stockings On, Bent Over On Top Of The Desk Bouncing Her Big Juicy Bouncing Sexy Fuckable Ass!!!Heart

Damn I Just Love How Ms Charley G Is Bouncing Her Big Juicy Bouncing Tits Up & Down So Hard And Fast!! Love It!Heart

LOVE THESE BABES......

13-02-2017 03:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good, hot & sexy nightshow last night from curvaceous Charley last night. Looked great all night, especially in her sexy secretary outfit and was on top form including her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs unleashed and swinging around plus Charley giving them a good fondle & jiggle. Also loved the sight of Charley bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera & her magnificent big natural 34HH breasts hanging down.

More soon please

Piper Niven Superfan
13-02-2017 09:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV