Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Charley Green - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Charley Green - BS Chat, Caps & Vids
I didnt expect her to change. My post was neither portraying hope or expectation, just stating a 'nice to have'. Smile
14-05-2017 10:19
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Good hot & sexy show from Charley last night. Looked very sexy in her outfits & was in good form including as always her magnificent big natural 34HH assets unleashed and swinging around in various positions plus bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
16-05-2017 09:06
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Nice enjoyable nightshow cameo from Charley last night. Hope her next full nightshow is soon

Piper Niven Superfan
18-05-2017 09:03
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Sexy Bouncing Blonde Ms Charley Green!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Blonde Ms Charley G Is Looking Absolutely Ridiculously Stunning Tonight, In The Sexy Pink Shiny Set, In That Tight White Blouse On, In Those Sexy Big Sexy Purple Knickers On and In Those Sexy Sexy Sheer White Lace Top Nylon Hold Up Stockings On, Bent Over On All Fours, Bouncing Her Big Juicy Sexy Bouncing Fuckable Sexy Ass!!Heart

Oh I So Love It When Ms Charley G Is On The Nightshows!HeartTongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
24-05-2017 01:02
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Red Hot Sexy Bouncing Blonde!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Blonde Ms Charley G Is Looking Absolutely Ridiculously Red Hot Sexy Tonight, In The Babestation Office, In That Sexy Red Outfit On and In Those Sexy Sexy Sheer Nude Nylon Hold Up Stockings On, Bent Over On Top Of The Desk, Bouncing Her Big Juicy Bouncing Sexy Fuckable Bouncing Ass!!!Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
24-05-2017 03:01
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Very good nightshow again from Curvaceous Charley last night. Looked stinning in all her outfits/lingerie & was on great form including as always her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs unleashed & bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera

Hope Charley's next nightshow is soon

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2017 09:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2017 15:50 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 10:54 )trains55 Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 01:45 )Regenerated Wrote:  ^^

I agree. Great to see her doing nightshows and unleashing the beasts.

However all of our requests are fruitless conjecture - because in all the years on these channels she has yet to acquiesce to the naked request. A naked shower would be awesome.

But sadly it's almost certainly not going to happen.

As I mentioned on this forum a few weeks ago Charley has starred on a Fiona Cooper video (now available on DVD) which I have! Several scenes with sexy conversation with "boyfriend" out of scene and she shows everything! LOVELY! Fiona Cooper advertise in Men's magazines or Google them. The DVD title is No 1735. All of their DVDs are very good with hundreds of sexy girls of all types: young, older, slim, busty, plump, uniforms, weeing........Some famous names are there (Teresa May, Stacy Owen, Debby Jordan, Kerry Louise.....) as well as the "girl next door" type! Go for it!

But yes I agree I would LOVE Charley to reveal a bit more of her lovely NATURAL body use the shower!......

True, I have seen Fiona Cooper videos too. I am well aware of several of their films, including the editions in which Jemma Jey starred. I've also seen Charley's films.

But never has she gone that far on any of these babe channels. I just think she has been on these babe channels for a long while now and if we were going to see her do it, I suspect it would and should have happened by now. I hope we're proved wrong.

Just out of interest did anyone see her on the Daytime webshow a couple of days ago? as she was due (supposedly) to go behind the curtain! I'm just intrigued to know how much (or how little!?) she showed?
28-05-2017 20:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't personally only watched her briefly this afternoon looked kinda bored didn't seem like many people were calling her
28-05-2017 21:58
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

^^
bound to be quiet today, especially during the day, given it's a bank holiday. charley seems to be busy at nights Smile for two big reasons Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
29-05-2017 00:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

What was she like on BSX last night? Supposedly she was doing her FIRST EVER G G with Ella Mai! .....
29-05-2017 07:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV