babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The London strip pub scene

therawrak Offline
Junior Poster

RE: The London strip pub scene
I visited the Griffin recently, for the first time in a long time. I'm surprised it didn't feature on elgar's list, given how long it's been around as a strip pub. I was surprised too that it looked a lot different to how it used to look, as it has been completely remodelled since I was last there. I've got to say the girls were good and the place was quite busy. My only complaint is that I thought the music was louder than ideal.
09-09-2016 10:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

The Griffin didn't make my list as I always understood that it had the same girls as Browns, and I didn't hear great reports of it in those days anyway, so I didn't ever get around to making a visit. Maybe I should have tried it at least once, but it always sounded like a secondary Browns and I preferred to stick to the main one.

Of strip pubs in central London I think the only other one of great note that isn't on my list is the Horns, but that wasn't around in the days I used to visit these pubs. The Horns is a relative newcomer to the striptease world, only becoming a strip pub in November 2011 (although its history as a pub goes back to at least 1807).
09-09-2016 13:23
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(09-09-2016 10:44 )therawrak Wrote:  it looked a lot different to how it used to look, as it has been completely remodelled since I was last there.

The Griffin was closed for 2 or 3 months, between Dec 2014 and Feb 2015. I went by it at the time and saw that the whole place had been stripped out (no pun intended). When it reopened it had been completely refurbished and not even recognisable from the pub it was before.
13-09-2016 12:06
shaun blue Offline
Senior Poster

The former White Horse strip pub in Shoreditch High Street is going to become a restaurant. Hackney Council have approved the application.
22-06-2017 14:23
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2017 14:23 )shaun blue Wrote:  The former White Horse strip pub in Shoreditch High Street is going to become a restaurant. Hackney Council have approved the application.

I think they will all go that way, The Flying Scotsman at Kings Cross is now called , The Scottish Stores and is a upmarket pub with decent food , prices are a bit steep . but then I am a Weatherspoons/Toby type of person
23-06-2017 15:52
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(23-06-2017 15:52 )Kevin555 Wrote:  
(22-06-2017 14:23 )shaun blue Wrote:  The former White Horse strip pub in Shoreditch High Street is going to become a restaurant. Hackney Council have approved the application.

I think they will all go that way, The Flying Scotsman at Kings Cross is now called , The Scottish Stores and is a upmarket pub with decent food , prices are a bit steep . but then I am a Weatherspoons/Toby type of person

hope they have sorted the bogs out...use to be 5 inch deep piss in there bladewaveImportantBounce

23-06-2017 18:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(23-06-2017 18:02 )cwpussylover Wrote:  
(23-06-2017 15:52 )Kevin555 Wrote:  

hope they have sorted the bogs out...use to be 5 inch deep piss in there bladewaveImportantBounce
Bet you were lucky to find a working bog in there if they were that bad!! Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-06-2017 19:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I did have few pubs in in London that I frequented that had bog problems (that weren't strip pubs0 and quite often I found a bog had no door (so you couldn't take a dump in private) then find one with a door but wouldn't flush when u finished!! and like you say CWP I often found one full of piss that that I so bloody desperate for a piss that I had to add my piss to it!!
you sure you didn't flush any magazines down the bogs there mate by accident?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2017 19:23 by lovebabes56.)
23-06-2017 19:20
therawrak Offline
Junior Poster

(23-06-2017 15:52 )Kevin555 Wrote:  The Flying Scotsman at Kings Cross is now called , The Scottish Stores and is a upmarket pub with decent food

The Scottish Stores was the pub's original name, from when it was first established in 1901. It's interesting that with its refit it can now be described as an upmarket pub, as when it was a stripper pub it was one of the most downmarket pubs I've ever been in.
24-06-2017 15:40
harry corrado Offline
Apprentice Poster

Rising rents strike again. The rent had simply become unaffordable for a pub.

Unlike some strip pubs I could mention the White Horse was very well run, even if they didn't always have the best of girls on there. I remember the 'Shakespeare Drank Here" sign from the first time I visited and it was never a seedy place, despite the type of entertainment on offer.
26-06-2017 13:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV