babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The London strip pub scene

mrcat Offline
Master Poster

RE: The London strip pub scene
Yeah the pound in the jug who carrys cash these days lol.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019 22:09 by mrcat.)
07-07-2019 22:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I was just checking the few remaining strip pubs in London to see if they had succumbed to COVID-19, but staying open seems to be the order of the day. I did however find out that the Metropolis is now some kind of gay venue. This happened almost 2 years ago but the news hadn't reached me until now.
18-03-2020 15:25
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

The Metropolis is still a strip venue, although limited now to Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm to 3am.
19-03-2020 02:58
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

And the quality of babes that perform has presumably changed I wonder? But I would say it would only be a matter of time...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-03-2020 08:00
shaun blue Offline
Senior Poster

Here's an update on the status of London's strip pubs, now that they are allowed to be fully operational again. Since the so-called freedom day, dancers have been seen in action at Browns, Griffin, Nags Head, Sportsbar and Olde Axe, but Horns hasn't reopened yet whilst Metropolis has reopened on Saturdays only and without any dancers (if the Metropolis is even a pub).
11-08-2021 14:09
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

There are so few strip pubs left in central London, only 5 currently operating from the above update, but I hear that Ye Olde Axe is apparently in trouble with the council for breaking Corona regulations at some point, so may be in danger of losing its licence. How long before they have all disappeared?
21-08-2021 15:57
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

The Horns is back from its lockdown closure, as of last Friday, and is now open with dancers Thursday to Saturday. Browns is also operating Thursday to Saturday, whilst The Griffin and Rainbow Sports Bar are both open Tuesday to Saturday.

The big news though is that the Nags Head has stopped having dancers, or stopped having nude dancers. It's open Wednesday to Friday, but their website states "you will be able to watch performances of dance, but there will be no nudity".
12-09-2021 15:56
shaun blue Offline
Senior Poster

The Nags Head is back to normal again, i.e. stage dances to full nude. Although I hear there's a £3 admission fee these days.
16-11-2021 18:12
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^doubt they will take your AMEX Gold card to pay for admission, lol

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
16-11-2021 18:59
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2021 15:57 )elgar1uk Wrote:  There are so few strip pubs left in central London, only 5 currently operating from the above update, but I hear that Ye Olde Axe is apparently in trouble with the council for breaking Corona regulations at some point, so may be in danger of losing its licence. How long before they have all disappeared?

Hi Elgar

You are right very few strip pubs these days.

Talking with friends they say that in 1974 London had over 350 pubs with strippers, I remember those days well, today The Chelsea Drugstore is now McDonalds and countless others are coffee bars, shame really
20-11-2021 12:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV