Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Babestation POV

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation POV
(13-08-2018 17:36 )GreenMachine Wrote:  
(13-08-2018 15:57 )mrmann Wrote:  ^^^ GreenMachine, Alice has been letting Mr. P and others there grab her ass for many months now. It's nothing new. Are you new to watching the channels?

Her POV from Saturday was superior.

Been watching most channels since 2008 I had a medical condition that caused sleep deprivation and I needed something to watch late night, like a film or those which I basically stumbled across after mainly viewing Pl*yb*y TV Chat and Studio 66tv - my discovery of Babestation came later. When watching on television you can't see much because of the OSG's on television so I watch via Ipad which shows a bit more and no adverts etc and I've only seen the odd hand. I am sure that he gets his hands on others as you say, but that I believe is about as far as it gets despite Dannii Harwood pretending to wipe something off her face.

I'm the opposite, I got sleep deprivation by watching the channels Big Grin

Cool to know you've been watching for a while! It's funny, but despite the attractive women, the main reason I still continue to watch is because it's LIVE. I like knowing that the women are awake when we're also awake, though the channels have become increasingly boring in recent years.

Danni's interaction with the cameramen is all fake. Out of all of her many sessions with cameramen interaction, I've only suspected something was taking place only once during a session at RLC years ago, but I don't remember which date it was or which set. It wasn't even something overly obvious either, just a tiny suspicion as she seemed a little drunk, but that could have been a more convincing fake moment.

From my view, I'd rather see 2-4-1s return as they used to be. Lucy and Danni did incredible sessions back in the day, as did other women. Shame it's all over now.

AKA Lara Croft
13-08-2018 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Atlanta and Taylor 'no limits' Rose did a twosome a few months ago(including a very hot PoV with a strangely red bottomed Taylor getting a little carried away) and then Atlanta, Scarlett and Nicole appeared for a brief threesome sometime after that which was fun and different. I like the idea of 2 girls, 1 phone but it seems very few and far between these days I am pretty sure that would be popular again. Now there's an idea what about Bella and Chloe as a twosome on the phone-oh, the possibilities!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2018 21:32 by GMach1.)
13-08-2018 21:31
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Once again Lori takes priority with the perv cam and later roaming cam with producer. Missed perfect opportunities for Jasmin, Bella or Kiki to do some but yet again Lori the banker-make it stop!!

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
14-08-2018 02:29
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

So realistic that I felt I was being slapped in the face by Lori when she started whacking the camera, oh the indignity Big Grin
14-08-2018 14:13
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Last time he did that with the camera-shake it up and down the idiot started making the picture break up!

Discovered that Priya did a roaming camera session last year in May but its odd that since then she's not done anything. Her sister Preeti on the other was a lot more outgoing and one video clip I found shows her really working that arse of hers and that amazing body-much more mobile than Priya, who seems to look bored at times.

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2018 19:57 by GMach1.)
14-08-2018 18:11
shankey! Online
Posting Machine

(14-08-2018 18:11 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Last time he did that with the camera-shake it up and down the idiot started making the picture break up!

yeah i remember that,it was the best pov ive ever seen on b/s lol
14-08-2018 19:56
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yawn! Lord was at it again with her perv cam PoV -please God do,something different for once and wear something sexy. Jade was going to do a roaming cam special but it was cancelled- presumably the amount of oil she was using did its workings in Smile

15-08-2018 11:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(14-08-2018 02:29 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Once again Lori takes priority with the perv cam and later roaming cam with producer. Missed perfect opportunities for Jasmin, Bella or Kiki to do some but yet again Lori the banker-make it stop!!

i really do wish you would stop trying to make out there is a big conspiracy thats stopping some girls from doing pov,
have you ever thought that not all girls like doing it, that they have regular callers who dont like and like to see there shows shot in a different way, there style of show dont work in pov, they have tried it and found it didnt bring in any more calls,
although for you pov seams the main thing you like on the shows, but its not for everyone not all callers and not all girls,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-08-2018 14:22
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Not really there is no conspiracy at all it is perhaps we have got so used to it happening that it is now expected, of course it is a nice surprise when someone new does it like Chloe and Bella but no, it's not my favourite thing in fact I only started watching this fully when I had a medical condition that kept me awake half the night for 6 years and I needed something to take my mind off things-I can quite easily walk away from this and watch a film now. Anyway you are entitled to your opinion and I to mine and to argue over it is a waste of time. If you don't like what I type don't reply to it or do what I told you last time and do it privately.

15-08-2018 14:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(15-08-2018 14:34 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Not really there is no conspiracy at all it is perhaps we have got so used to it happening that it is now expected, of course it is a nice surprise when someone new does it like Chloe and Bella but no, it's not my favourite thing in fact I only started watching this fully when I had a medical condition that kept me awake half the night for 6 years and I needed something to take my mind off things-I can quite easily walk away from this and watch a film now. Anyway you are entitled to your opinion and I to mine and to argue over it is a waste of time. If you don't like what I type don't reply to it or do what I told you last time and do it privately.

well you bang on about pov every day so it clearly is the thing u like best on the shows, whats the middle bit got to do with you and pov ? its got nothing to do with what i posted, and you really have failed to under stand how a forum works as its a place to debate things, if you are posting rubbish i will tell you so lol, as we are at it please stop posting about the cameramen and the girls touching its just not right as it dose not happen, someone when talking to me about you has referred to you as CuriousH4/arthur Lite and thats really not how you want to be seen, no one wants you to leave the forum but just calm down a bit lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2018 15:32 by winsaw.)
15-08-2018 15:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV