babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Babestation POV

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation POV
(09-02-2018 17:14 )admiral decker Wrote:  Dannii did one on Thursday night/Friday morning.

I looked back on the caps and vids thread and didn't see any povs. I'll have to have another gander. Thanks.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
12-02-2018 01:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(12-02-2018 01:16 )Liverred Wrote:  
(09-02-2018 17:14 )admiral decker Wrote:  Dannii did one on Thursday night/Friday morning.

I looked back on the caps and vids thread and didn't see any povs. I'll have to have another gander. Thanks.

cameraman was touching danni during her pov that night.unzipping her clothes and later holding her legs while she masturbated.producer was interacting with lilly during her pov days later also.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018 01:50 by forumdude.)
12-02-2018 01:50
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I'd like to see a recording of that Rolleyes

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
13-02-2018 00:57
Erectile Anglophile Offline
Banned

Another Weinstein moment.

Obsessed with caressing, licking, sucking and kissing the labia majora, and minora of the vulva. Oh, I can almost taste it ! Clips Folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2o1h1xwblsczm/Videos
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8jq7xvpq2gjkx/Videos
26-02-2018 19:21
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Kayleigh has done her best pov tonight at midnight she given her cameraman a short lap dance while nude Big Grin
01-03-2018 05:10
Curious H4 Offline
Account Closed

(13-02-2018 00:57 )Liverred Wrote:  I'd like to see a recording of that Rolleyes

There are lots of recordings where Dannii is being "rogered" by the Producer, created as a POV, they are all on Deposit Files just download and watch.
My being curious whether or not there is intimacy, I am not sure, in some it does look so but the majority it is clearly acting. As for male interaction, I have watched nearly all Dannii's POV's and slow-moed parts, there definately are sections where the camera man is holding, touching, Dannii, in one he moves his hand toward her breasts but stops short and just rubs her chest under them, in others his hand is just above her bum on her hip, left side, holding the camera with his right supposedly.
This has been or is still be done more explicitly on SheBang, BabeStation being an extremely tame version. I would be interested if anyone has seen anything on perve cam that can nail the truth.
23-06-2018 12:05
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

My opinion for what it's worth is all the PoVs and roaming cams stuff are fake, even Dannii's attempt to do a BJ on Mr.P. or "get him off" don't have the appearance of being real. However, what goes on off camera is anyone's guess and I would reckon someone gets something for their trouble Big Grin they have to stick to guidelines but someone said it has gone far beyond just phone ins now-yup, that's true, but you have to give the punters something to go on and as long as you don't overstep the mark with OFcOM, the Producers and the girls tightrope a fine line. Let's have more PoVs but with other girls not just Alice, Dannii and Lori.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2018 11:30 by GMach1.)
22-07-2018 11:28
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Well we got em. Two roaming cam/PoV's with Olivia and Aemelia (would have loved one either Daisy or Sophie too) and none of this getting Mr P off or driving him wild,trying to blow his mind. Put the viewer first and the cameraman second and remember WE are the clients not the bloody producers!

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2018 16:34 by GMach1.)
25-07-2018 16:33
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Hmm remember a song called Oh Lori! Well I get that feeling every time she does a PoV it is always the same thing, same positions, really quite predictable and why does she feel the need to shout, we're not deaf. Tone it down Lori. On the plus side she dos have a great body and some puss hair(always a bonus in these Brazilian times) so not all bad. Smile

26-07-2018 16:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Whoo hoo we got Beth doing a PoV-roam cam (filthy?) last night and I must say she was rather good and got into positions Alice, Dannii and Lori never did including against the wall-why is that set so dreary? I'd like to see Maxie, Jasmine-Marie, Daisy Dillion(I think she did one last month but people missed recording it) and yes, even Dixie to do one. as far as I know Jasmine Marie only ever did one, but then Bella had too(clothed) and she's done a naked one so hope perhaps for the not so distant future?

27-07-2018 11:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV