babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Babestation POV

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation POV
(10-08-2018 00:12 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Dannii Harwood just did one-no surprises there, but she kept going on about how wonderful Mr.P's fingers were and his 'third leg' implying that he was fucking her with his fingers and she in turn was giving him a blowjob. I can't believe that she actually thinks people are falling for this nonsense, of course listening in you can say what you want and people will believe you, but she said that some watching the perve cam saw more than they should -so was that true or another lie? Maybe it is time she came clean (as it were ) and finally tell the truth for once.

i think she thinks your closing your eyes whilst she says such dribble, there again you might as well ,cringe worthy crap
10-08-2018 15:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(10-08-2018 12:53 )derekdas Wrote:  If you were watching her before the POV you would have enjoyed several minutes of pussy flashing and rubbing. Yes, it's sad that there will be some non street wise and fragile punters out there that will be fooled into believing it to be actually happening! As long as BS can keep taking their money I'm sure POV will still be here till they find another con.

Oh yes I saw most of her pre-PoV stuff and as I've stated I have nothing against her at all, she is gorgeous, stunning, amazing for her age and you'd kill to be with her(although that outfit was awful, what was she trying to be, a biker chick or something?) but it is so inevitable(as with Alice, Lori, etc) that she WILL do one or two a night and after a time it is tiresome to watch.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
10-08-2018 16:30
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

As Rigsby the landlord in 'Rising Damp' (British 70's comedy series about an amorous landlord of a rundown boarding house) once said "My god miss Miss Jones you're beautiful" and tonight our Ms Jones, Scarlett Jones was beautiful and delivered on another rare PoV listen in line and she is so good at these, her beauteous arse going up and down(better seen unblocked by on-screen ads) wonderful pendulous natural tits and a look to melt metal and although we were told that the eponymous Mr.P's hands were all over her, there was hardly anything seen, but we wanted her not him and she gave us what we wanted-pure sexual dynamite.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
11-08-2018 01:10
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

OMG!! I don't know what Alice did yesterday or possibly drank but she was in the mood last night to really get moving including her amazing bottom which went up and down like a rubber ball(this is what most people complain she never shows off enough) and at one point showed a little bit too much, but this was only brief during an amazing roam cam/ PoV Mr.P session(and I bet he was turned on like no other time) the only hand seen was him steadying himself against the wall but whatever was said on the phone during that and the 4 2min challenges definitely would have got any man(or woman) very excited.

You would have expected the BS chat box to go into meltdown but no, hardly anyone was around or they missed it-more fool them for complaining there was not enough Alice on show, well last night in that particular PoV there WAS more than enough and it was VERY good. Wink

12-08-2018 11:35
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She did it again with Mr.P last night AND she put his right hand on her right buttock twice eek so she is getting pretty daring. More interest from the chat box last night but the other three hit babes, Bella, Maxie Rhoads and Nikita Caslida(or is it Yeo?) didn't do anything again but Nikita went onto mainstream set and immediately went topless for her debut. I wonder what the criteria is for a roam cam/ PoV these days and how long you need to have been established before it is your time.

13-08-2018 11:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ did u miss Mr P pulling Maxie hair from behind though that was a bit interesting,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-08-2018 11:50
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I think so if it was after 3am but it might have been more 'erotic' had he been behind her with cameraWink

13-08-2018 11:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ GreenMachine, Alice has been letting Mr. P and others there grab her ass for many months now. It's nothing new. Are you new to watching the channels?

Her POV from Saturday was superior.

AKA Lara Croft
13-08-2018 15:57
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(13-08-2018 15:57 )mrmann Wrote:  ^^^ GreenMachine, Alice has been letting Mr. P and others there grab her ass for many months now. It's nothing new. Are you new to watching the channels?

Her POV from Saturday was superior.

Been watching most channels since 2008 I had a medical condition that caused sleep deprivation and I needed something to watch late night, like a film or those which I basically stumbled across after mainly viewing Pl*yb*y TV Chat and Studio 66tv - my discovery of Babestation came later. When watching on television you can't see much because of the OSG's on television so I watch via Ipad which shows a bit more and no adverts etc and I've only seen the odd hand. I am sure that he gets his hands on others as you say, but that I believe is about as far as it gets despite Dannii Harwood pretending to wipe something off her face.

13-08-2018 17:36
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(13-08-2018 17:36 )GreenMachine Wrote:  ... despite Dannii Harwood pretending to wipe something off her face.

Was it the look of shame from her ham-fisted acting? bladewave

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-08-2018 18:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV