Click here to watch Real Ecstasy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Still operating?

steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Still operating?
I am really at a loss for words as what to say about this channel. They burst on the scene at a time when H & W seemed dead and buried and they were destined to take the place of H & W. Now they seem to struggle to maintain it. Sophie did come back for 1 shift which I don't think she completed and was scheduled for another and was a no show. Angie Love seems to be the only one trying to keep it going, but am sorry she is not my cup of tea. Yes she gets the occasional person in to chat and does have the very rare call as well but I wouldn't have thought enough to warrant keeping it going. Serena does chip in with the occasional shift but again, lack of chat and callers makes me wonder how long it will be before it disappears completely. I really don't know what went wrong with it. Whether it is the fault of the management, whether the girls decided that the work wasn't for them or what, I have no idea. Again they had some lovely girls on there but it just didn't really take off completely. But you never know, it may do a H & W and, like a Phoenix, rise from the ashes again, will see.
13-10-2016 11:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Well FDL seems to be rising again very slowly. There seem to be 2 girls doing regular shifts now, Danni and the new girl Lyla. Both at the mature woman, late 30's early 40's maybe, both with good sized breasts and both with lovely personalities. If they could get some other girls in now, it might just fly again. Choco Moon and Sophie were supposed to have done shifts today but didn't show for whatever reason. But at least with Danni and Lyla there is something to build on if they can.
29-10-2016 22:06
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder if it's finally had it? As far as I know it's now been a week since it's last show. I hope it continues.

Question everything
20-11-2016 13:50
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

If it does go under some other channels need to sign-up some of the girls (e.g. Mia, Chocolate Moon and Saara) as they are/were worth watching
22-11-2016 12:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-11-2016 12:41 )PhredE Wrote:  If it does go under some other channels need to sign-up some of the girls (e.g. Mia, Chocolate Moon and Saara) as they are/were worth watching

think the problem is non of the girls live in a county where a channel comes from now,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-11-2016 14:54
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

It's back!
Chocolate Moon on at the moment looking fab.

Question everything
27-11-2016 17:18
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Where can I find a reliable schedule for this channel? It seems to be pot luck as to whether it's on on any particular day or not. Last Sunday I noticed it was back on with Chocolate Moon followed by Angie Love and then nothing until Wednesday afternoon when I stumbled across a show by Serena More. Neither of these shows were advertised on the Rampant schedule and Wednesday afternoon even the "Click here to watch Fleur de Lis" banner on this site was going to the broadcast from Foxxx. I only found Serena's show as I was randomly clicking around in my VLC playlist. Given this lack of advertisement it's not surprising the girls get so few calls. They deserve better.

Question everything
02-12-2016 07:31
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Surprised to catch about half an hour of Chocolate Moon today. It was totally unadvertised. As there was nothing when I looked in earlier, she can't have been on for much more than an hour. I do wish they'd get themselves sorted out. As far as I know this is the first show since November, but I wonder how many of these small unscheduled shows I may have missed.

Question everything
07-01-2017 16:42
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

I know Chocolate Moon only works when she can which is mainly at the weekend, with the very rare Wednesday thrown in. She now seems to be the only one who is working on this channel on a reasonably regular basis. But she will only work for a couple of hours, very rarely any longer. But when she does appear she does reasonably well for calls and clients chatting to her. How long this will be tolerated for is another question entirely, but while ever she is prepared to work, good for her and I will support her the best I can
08-02-2017 23:35
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks Steve. It's so frustrating not knowing if or when there's going to be a show on. Even if it was only Chocolate Moon every Saturday guaranteed for an hour at the same time at least we'd know where we stand. As it is at the moment it can't be helping the girls to get much business if nobody knows they're on. They deserve better, especially Chocolate who's one of the best performers on any channel in my opinion.

Question everything
09-02-2017 23:10

Click here to watch Real Ecstasy