glamour idols

Thread Rating:
  • 89 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

the pad is on bangbabes stream

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: the pad is on bangbabes stream
Can't say I'm surprised by this. The webshow has been doomed since the beginning.

Can't believe they thought they could take on Sexstation by not showing anything and charging double what that channel does to call.
06-05-2009 18:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

Just a heads up about the streaming... because we sometimes repeat a stream of another channel on 907, I have to manually go in and change the number on the site at the moment, and sometimes there may be no number at all... if you dont see one, just refresh the page every now and then.

Soon though, will automate as much of this as possible, but that's all Im gonna say for now Tongue

TEASE ME TV ... Watch The Streams Online

(Please report technical stream problems here) (WEB ONLY)
07-05-2009 10:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

BBLackey, I used to check the webshow and I always seemed to catch it when the girl was on a break. I think that was a big problem, because if people are looking at an empty room they aren't going to stay around for very long. Anyway perhaps streaming the Sky shows will work better for you.
07-05-2009 11:17
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

You must have been timing it badly then, but agree its not a good look... as mentioned, for the time being, will be doing Sky content and may get webcam back later once we have a better process/system/site than current

TEASE ME TV ... Watch The Streams Online

(Please report technical stream problems here) (WEB ONLY)
07-05-2009 12:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The one advantage that the bangbabes stream has over all the other sites is that it does not seem to suffer from freezing at all.
Its a pity that you cannot zoom in on the player though, other than full screen option. On most of the other sites you can zoom in just as much or little as you want to.
The stream from sky is a good thing, because I dont have sky. Smile
07-05-2009 12:52
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

BBLackey Wrote:You must have been timing it badly then, but agree its not a good look... as mentioned, for the time being, will be doing Sky content and may get webcam back later once we have a better process/system/site than current

What specific issues are you looking to improve before the webcam could make a comeback?
11-05-2009 08:39

glamour idols