babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average

Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only)
Is it just me but does Nicole look hotter than normal? The hair colour and the performance are different but still as hot as always. Tongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
12-06-2019 22:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only)
Yeah i share that view. Something has changed. She was always a smokingly sexy babe but recently its gone off the chart!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
12-06-2019 22:24
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

It's the hair change, its just taken her up to 11

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
12-06-2019 23:22
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussi...
Yeah, I was just going to say how much I'm loving the new hair-do Smile
12-06-2019 23:25
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

She looks particularly good in the "stone wall" set because the darker lighting benefits her skin tone. In other sets like the pink wall where the lighting is brighter it washes out her skin. In this set she looks like she is made out of caramel, with an almost golden sheen to her.

The same is true of other the shows other BME babes: Valentina, The Youngs, Bella as well as Ashley Emma

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
12-06-2019 23:45
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Would love to see her in a full white lingerie set against that gorgeous body and skin-with decent heels, because that is something that would really take her, for me at least, stratospheric!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
12-06-2019 23:49
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah white lingerie looks great on woman with darker skin tones and black looks great on white woman, must be the contrast

13-06-2019 00:07
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussi...
I think we could all agree Nicole would look sexy in a bin liner that's how beautiful she is. Also as much as I would like to see her on more being on for 2 days a week is great because you get so excited for her to come back when she is on its absolutely outstanding. What a women
13-06-2019 07:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-06-2019 22:24 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Yeah i share that view. Something has changed. She was always a smokingly sexy babe but recently its gone off the chart!!!

Agree also, Nicole has always been an incredibly stunning woman but yes her sexiness has indeed gone off the scale/chart.

Last night was no exception. Nicole was mindblowingly sexy last night & did a mindblowingly hot show in every stint she did Heart

Piper Niven Superfan
13-06-2019 09:50
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

Would love to see a bit of Nicole and Sophie together tonight
13-06-2019 14:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV