Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Verity

m100 Away
Banned

[split] Verity
do you ever get the feeling you're talking to yourself rammy, five of the last six posts are yours and they basically amount to the same message. What does it prove? You can make the most posts in a day? You can make more posts than anyone else? All that means really is you make a hell of a lot of worthless posts like these that add nothing to any discussion.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
10-10-2016 12:13
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Verity
(10-10-2016 12:13 )m100 Wrote:  do you ever get the feeling you're talking to yourself rammy, five of the last six posts are yours and they basically amount to the same message. What does it prove? You can make the most posts in a day? You can make more posts than anyone else? All that means really is you make a hell of a lot of worthless posts like these that add nothing to any discussion.

No it's doesn't mean I make a lot of worthless posts, I am just offering my comments and opinions on the babeshows, babeshows babes and various things that have nothing to do with the shows. My posts are just as valid as yours and all the other forum members

I will carry on posting what i want in whatever thread I want. Will not be intimidated by forum members like you who take threads off topic to have a go at me and lecture me on how to post.

To these forum members I would just like to say SCREW YOU!!!!!!!! I don't give a damn about your comments (Sorry for anyone offended, just had enough of forum members having a go at me for my posts on the forum).

It is sad and pathetic what this very small number of forum members are doing to me.

Piper Niven Superfan
10-10-2016 15:06
m100 Away
Banned

no it's the inane, repetitive, 'good sexy show', 'magnificent arse', etc comments and the pointless 'agreed' posts (there's a thanks button that serves the same purpose but that doesn't put your post number up by another one does it? that are sad and pathetic.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
10-10-2016 15:19
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I think Rammy is this girls only fan anyway which is not surprising tbh
10-10-2016 16:31
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: [split] Verity
(10-10-2016 15:19 )m100 Wrote:  no it's the inane, repetitive, 'good sexy show', 'magnificent arse', etc comments and the pointless 'agreed' posts (there's a thanks button that serves the same purpose but that doesn't put your post number up by another one does it? that are sad and pathetic.

You do realise it's not compulsory to read every single post of Rammys, right?
11-10-2016 05:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66