babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Are the babes of 2016 fithier than past presenters?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Are the channels filthier than those of the past?

rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past?
(12-03-2017 23:42 )Joey 27 Wrote:  I would be happy if the shows went back to how they were like in 2013 let alone 2008-2009, but lets be honest if we really thought they were that bad we wouldn't watch or call the girls we like, and we wouldn't be lavishing them with praise on here

Spot on,I just find personally that I don't watch the shows like I did in the time period I mentioned and as for calling in,no impetus do that at all because of the current ridiculous prices(Xpanded aside)and the restrictions on the visual stimulous.
13-03-2017 00:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

That one guy who voted yes in the poll... I admire your rally against the norm.

If you ain't daytime wanking, you ain't trying.
14-03-2017 00:49
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

I find that every forum has at least one member whose only role in the place is to start new threads with silly titles or debate things that don't need any further discussion.... They rarely take part in the other threads they are talking about with their silly poles or votes though.... Strange that....? Might be the same person, or just several people with less IQ than the norm?

It is odd therefore, that an esteemed member with so many posts has begun this one?? stranger is as stranger does... as forest might say.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2017 02:32 by kelly1066.)
14-03-2017 02:30
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

obviously no... but....
I only ever watched on Sky. Aaand only really have the time to call through the day.
All of a sudden, I work away and discovered the web as the only way to watch.
All of a sudden I had RedLightCentral and the sadly missed BSUnleashed..
So although things HAVE gone down the nick..Freeview shows can be so tame its untrue... the web opyton has opened up a dirtier world for me

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
15-03-2017 18:41
lookatthat Offline
account closed by request

(29-10-2016 21:53 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Things have got so bad today's web shows are not as filthy as the tv shows of the past.
Best post you will see here.
17-03-2017 23:51
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(14-03-2017 02:30 )kelly1066 Wrote:  I find that every forum has at least one member whose only role in the place is to start new threads with silly titles or debate things that don't need any further discussion.... They rarely take part in the other threads they are talking about with their silly poles or votes though.... Strange that....? Might be the same person, or just several people with less IQ than the norm?

It is odd therefore, that an esteemed member with so many posts has begun this one?? stranger is as stranger does... as forest might say.

Hi Pot.

Hi Kettle.
18-03-2017 01:33
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The biggest disappointment is that the channels have failed to adjust after lollipopgate.

They should've been selling Bangbabes style 2-4-1 videos online once OFCOM placed restrictions on them.

Now the channels are playing catch up with gimmicks like pervecam and hosts are selling videos directly to fans via social media.

It's a mess, the presenters and channels lack the imagination to bend the pre and post watershed rules on TV.

Nicole Snow and Jada Cameo's 2 girl 1 phone shifts on BS are as close as we'll get to the classic Bangbabes era now.

Fernanda Ferrari and a lot of the daytime presenters on S66 are doing a cracking job of showing as much arse as possible.

More hosts need to embrace the same boundary pushing approach as Nicole, Jada and Fernanda.

The producers need to work on gaining as many TV "freeloaders" as possible by creating visually stimulating shows.

Asking viewers to vote on what outfits presenters wear and the sets they host on would be great.

Once they've done things like that, then those same freeloaders might become paying customers.

Because they will feel like their opinions matter and that the shows cater to them.

At the moment I can watch the first five minutes of a show and I know eight hours later the presenter will be in the same outfit on the set in the same position, as they were at the start.

With many hosts now looking to follow in the footsteps of Cara De La Hoyde and become reality TV stars.

The channels need to change their approach slightly and start to create sexier TV.

So presenters can express their sexual personalities more during the non topless hours.

I'd love to see a Fernanda Ferrari fitness show or a Mikaela Witt pole dancing show on S66 one day.

Maybe S66 could get Demi Rose Mawby to host a music show.

Even something as simple as the channels creating their own custom video sites would be good.

I love babes with brown nipples
18-03-2017 11:27
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Crafty Answer: They are more flithy now than anytime since '06; we just don't get to see it on TV. Wink

Course that's not the spirit of the OP's question. (In fact, this thread is the babeshow fans' version of a "Does my bum look big in this?!" Basically it has only one intended response!) So my take on that...

It really should be a pretty obvious fact that the channels will never again look like they did pre-2011. Pervcam was the final nail in that coffin.

Left to their own devices, the channel's current way of operating is unlikely to change to any real significant extent. And from their pov why should it? Censorship is, of course, spot with this, things simply work for them the way they are atm. 

Any changes will only come with the opportunity to make more cash. The channels not currently cutting it for some on here is absolutely zero reason for them to do anything any differently given that almost every single change suggested on this board offers no evidence of bringing them extra return. Worse many suggestions would likely work contrary to that.

MARCEE's summation of the shows' history is a pretty accurate one I think. I'd just add two things though:

1. When you hear babes, etc., speak of the pre-2011 era it is largely done with an element of frustration at how the period is held in such high regard by some punters. The perspective is perhaps indicative of a sense that simply too much was given a way for free during those times (and that, maybe, people on the shows got carried away with the partying atmosphere onscreen also?)

It seems to me that the time is looked at as a naive one where things were unformulated and the wrong things emphasised.

2. IMO the infighting that reputedly went on between operators during the 'Golden Age' speaks to the fact that a fair few of the bosses were not happy with their output being dragged in a certain direction by the 'rogue' element that was Bang Babes.

Thereafter the introduction of Ofcom's code gave the remaining operators an excuse to reset. Eventually they took full advantage and forged the predominate business model that exists (with the odd tweak) to this day. In other words, they wised up.

As for the OP's secondary and perhaps more interesting question: What are the chances of any 'improvements'? Well the answer to that can only realistically lie in another: What's the chances of commercial imperatives dictating the need for a move in that direction? And the answer there must surely be in the media context surrounding the shows - i.e. Ofcom's rules (despite much self-censorship a regulatory back stop is still the ultimate hinderance to change IMO) and the standard of direct competition in the 900s (this too is largely dictated by Ofcom's setting of the arena in which the channels operate). In other words, things would need to move on from the channels looking for opportunities to change, to that change becoming a commercial necessity... They'd need their commercial arms twisted a bit!  Wink

If Ofcom fail to fall to some mighty scandal or other (it's hard to imagine any other likely scenario despatching them I feel) a slow erosion of censorship may be all we can realistically hope for. Each successive survey of public opinion Ofcom carry out may well offer less scope for the maintenance of their draconian code. (The channels will of course still have to find a commercial advantage to taking up any permitted changes.) 

A larger sea-change in regulation might well bring about greater competition closer to home for the channels. Depending on what form that took that might actually bring about some real impact on the shows.

It all quite a delicate balance between what's permitted, what's commercially advantagous and what is expected by the public. Change in any one can effect the others to some degree.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-03-2017 16:08
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

The control the viewers have is not to view or call or buy any of the tricks they sell.

If the companies are not making money from people engaging it will force them to rethink. At the moment they are comfortable so nothing will change and since they are not worth the watch the won't get grief from ofcom.
21-03-2017 16:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV