babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Are the babes of 2016 fithier than past presenters?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Are the channels filthier than those of the past?

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Are the channels filthier than those of the past?
Are the babes filthier than when I started watching? Many of them are the same babes...

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-10-2016 09:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(30-10-2016 09:09 )Doddle Wrote:  Are the babes filthier than when I started watching? Many of them are the same babes...

So, are you saying they're still performing to the same levels? Or just that they haven't washed since you started watching Tongue
30-10-2016 10:02
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I know some have ridiculed the question but its more complicated than you first think,back in 2002 when bs launched for two hours on 172 the babes who you could call appeared in three small boxes on the right of the screen and they very rarely stayed topless for extended periods,things improved by 2004,more channels came in 2006/7,these were the best times,then after Bangbabes went its been in steady decline ever since,bs brought some respite with their Dutch license status,but even that was first ditched on Sky then Freeview,and now we have pervecam which is probably speeding up the demise of tv babeshow more than any regulator has,in summary the shows started much tamer than they are now,improved but were shackled in 2011 with no sexual interaction and now we have been left with producers who have no guts to try anything risky and although they do appear full screen,the sets they are on are too small to allow any major movement due to having to have several hundred pounds worth of equipment to run a webcam,so in answer to the question,the are better than they started,but not as good as the 2006/11 heyday.

im always open to positive change
30-10-2016 13:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The reality is the cost of calls is at an all time high.
The quality of visual stimulation is at an all time low.
The ambition level is pitiful.
The emphasis now is on screwing as much money out of as many people as possible through every gimmick going. Babes are making money through other formats such as camming and websites.
The TV nightshows are fading gradually.
Callers are seen as sad, lonely losers with nothing better to spend their time or money on.
Meanwhile non callers are just designated as freeloaders.

It's a thoroughly miserable and hopeless situation.

30-10-2016 13:46
wackawoo Offline
Banned

Two names Sasha and Tammy Oldhamn and her spit/ slobber show.
30-10-2016 13:59
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(30-10-2016 10:02 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 09:09 )Doddle Wrote:  Are the babes filthier than when I started watching? Many of them are the same babes...
So, are you saying they're still performing to the same levels? Or just that they haven't washed since you started watching Tongue
I'm ringing up now as much as I did then Wink So I can't judge their verbal changes, only the evidence of my own eyes.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-10-2016 19:47
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

From a visual point of view they are not even close.
30-10-2016 19:59
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Although there are still some great amazing babes on, I personally feel the classic times and when the channels was at the best was was from 2006-2010/11. So a good 5 years or so

Everything just seems so much tamer now, no inventiveness, same old sets, not as much interaction I mean the list goes on and on.

And like others said with things like pervecam now, many of the babes doing webcam shows and the emphasis being on the channels taking as much money from you as possible, I can't see it getting better anytime soon

I just think generally overall they have lost that sense of fun in some regard that they used to have

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
12-03-2017 18:52
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^ I would say the babechannels were still pretty good till around 2015 mate, its over the last 18 months/two years there has been a dramatic decline in them, but i would say more people still enjoy the shows than people who don't otherwise they would have gone out of business by now.

Many of the so called legends have left the babeshows which is partly why the channels are crap now.
I totally agree with you about the sets though its always the same bloody sets these days, as much as i enjoy watching Tori i hope she's not always stuck in that office set
12-03-2017 20:01
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(12-03-2017 20:01 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ^ I would say the babechannels were still pretty good till around 2015 mate, its over the last 18 months/two years there has been a dramatic decline in them, but i would say more people still enjoy the shows than people who don't otherwise they would have gone out of business by now.

Many of the so called legends have left the babeshows which is partly why the channels are crap now.
I totally agree with you about the sets though its always the same bloody sets these days, as much as i enjoy watching Tori i hope she's not always stuck in that office set

Oh course mate, don't me wrong I still enjoy the shows otherwise I wouldn't be on here laugh

I think like so many others I get a bit nostalgic when I think of the classic shows and the classic babes etc haha laugh

Yeah a lot of the legends have left, but as the channels are so limited now they don't seem to be finding NEW legends as much as they used to. I remember back in the day watching the shows when a new babe was on for the first time, or someone you never seen or heard of before and you just thought "wow, who is she? she is amazing" you don't get that anymore

They seem to stick with the same lineup now, which as I say don't get me wrong is a very good line up, it would just be nice if they introduced new faces like they used to

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
12-03-2017 20:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV