preetiandpriya.com

Poll: see how many people like or do not like to see Preeti and Priya on BS as much as they are
This poll is closed.
do like 69.47% 66 69.47%
do not like 30.53% 29 30.53%
Total 95 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Preeti & Priya poll

mastercandid00 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Preeti & Priya poll
(18-03-2017 11:31 )david5david Wrote:  they've both put on so much weight. proper big girls now.
ruined themselves with tattoos. i don't get it, small and discreet can be sexy, covering themselves looks chavvy

your crazy, look at those ass's there so sexy
18-03-2017 22:33
Find all posts by this user
CharlieLesbianGirl Offline
NOT A GIRL

If I could tell which one was which that would be a good start. Having said that they are both good to look atSmile
18-03-2017 22:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The nightshow careers of both have evolved. The nightshow climate is very different now to what it was when they first appeared on Babestation.
Their overall contribution to nightshows to my mind has been a positive and formidable one. The time at RLC was particularly important as it showed both could use a wide range of sets really well imo. Their paths back to BS have been rather different but I still feel they have an important role to play in the nightshow future at BS.
BS need some new sets to help both twins show what they can really do.
They are both happy to do BSX which gives them an extra string to their bow.
They both try to mix up their outfit choices which I like.
They both get naked often which is always good Tongue.
I preferred them without the tattoos but that is merely a personal preference and to be honest they are both still two super hot, super sexy babes whom I would miss immensely if they were not around.
The only request I would make is that they be allowed to get the oil out every now and again. Oiled up Preeti and Priya would most definitely maintain my attention Tongue.

(This post was last modified: 18-03-2017 23:01 by Snooks.)
18-03-2017 22:59
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2017 11:31 )david5david Wrote:  they've both put on so much weight. proper big girls now.
ruined themselves with tattoos. i don't get it, small and discreet can be sexy, covering themselves looks chavvy

Correct. Tattoos are like taking a beautiful statue or painting and covering it with graffiti.
19-03-2017 12:46
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

They are both willing to do lots of shows, including a variety of different hours, and their appearances on BSX and BS cams make them the perfect babeshow girls for Babestation's current policies. They want girls who are willing to participate in all of their services, because that brings in more revenue. That's the most important thing to the channels these days.

I have a slight preference towards Preeti - but in recent times I've found myself getting interested a lot more by both of them. Remember they do these shows despite commitments to other modelling ventures.

They have divided opinions on these forums for a number of years. They're always willing to get naked and their extensive modelling portfolio proves they have no qualms about that. I'm a fan of BS' POV lines and I do feel that their involvement in those sections of the show could be more intense, but as I've stated their continued willingness to take part in basically whatever BS asks of them makes them important members of the roster.

I like the tattoos - Preeti's are in slightly sexier places for me, but I like the ink-work. I totally disagree about the graffiti on a statue analogy and there's nothing wrong with a few curves in the right places. I want to see more curvier models on the shows.

In short I find them both sexy and I will be watching their shows with a lot more interest now.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2017 15:13 by Regenerated.)
19-03-2017 15:12
david5david Offline
Apprentice Poster

i notice preeti has commented on twitter about being comfortable with her curves. it isn't really the point babe. if you sell something it is the consumer you need to please. in this instance you sell sex, or your body in whatever guise. it isn't a dig at you, merely an observation. the fan boys saying how much they love you isn't relevant.
19-03-2017 23:30
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2017 23:30 )david5david Wrote:  i notice preeti has commented on twitter about being comfortable with her curves. it isn't really the point babe. if you sell something it is the consumer you need to please. in this instance you sell sex, or your body in whatever guise. it isn't a dig at you, merely an observation. the fan boys saying how much they love you isn't relevant.

Careful mate! The White Knight Brigade will be after you for that!
19-03-2017 23:36
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

The tattoos are overdone.
19-03-2017 23:40
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2017 23:40 )Rake Wrote:  The tattoos are overdone.

Correct.
19-03-2017 23:53
david5david Offline
Apprentice Poster

Rolleyes RE: Preeti & Priya poll
wow it seems priya has had a nerve touched too. not liking preeti's or priya's tattoos is indeed an opinion. that they have both put on weight is a fact. if they don't like being commented on perhaps they are in the wrong industry. as for taking the intellectual high ground... erm i don't think so girls.
20-03-2017 12:58
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com