Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Studio 66 - reactions

Arthurtheperv Offline
Banned

Studio 66 - reactions
I don't know if anyone notices or clocks the facial expressions of the girls when they remove their 10 o'clock top covering, many times it is one of embarrassment and IMO it is because there is an audience of "sicko's" with tongues drooling piled in behind the camera to see the goods in the flesh, if this is the case there must be a case for OFCOM to impose closed studio rules, again IMO if the girls are made to squirm at being leered at by all the production crew, runners, tea boys and all, it is form a abuse. Bring in camera ladies and lets stop the embarrassment, it must also be embarrassing for the girls when fully nude and their privates are exposed in non transmitted visual areas, again I am convinced the same audience of free-loaders are drooling and probably more!!
Lucy-Anne, if the girl does not want to, or thinks she too good to go topless or more at night then she should only be on days.
02-11-2016 10:01
Find all posts by this user
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Studio 66 - reactions
They're getting their tits out on TV, I doubt they're shy about getting their tits out in the studio for the umpteenth time.
02-11-2016 10:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

sicko's? where you got that little nugget from.
the guys on the floor do there jobs, and if the boss thought 1 of them was making the girls deliberately uncomfortable he would be out the door.
fact is 1s the teaboys runners and so on have been there a couple of weeks there blind to it.(ask ryuken he worked for the shows, as far as i know)

as some 1 who watches the shows and cams i can say with 100% certainty the guys in the studio dont act the way you think they do.

instance 1. hannah martin playing with her pussy for the cam... 2 guys walk up to the cam. 1 with phone in hand the other starts adjusting the tv cam. hannah looks up and asks the guy with the phone to pass her a drink. all the while playing with herself in full view of him... she didnt bat an eye.

instance 2. clare richards is bored out her skull with no calls at 3am... 3 or 4 guys come over to her bed and all take turns doing face swaps on there mobile. clare lets them all take a pic of her tit which they then face swap and evey 1 has a laugh about it.

so no mate what your seeing isnt girls getting pissed at being leered at by the floor staff.
more likely they get to 10pm and think fuck. 7 more hours of this shit. or if they are being leered at by a none staff member,(occasionally happens but more often than not) that person will be moved on by a member of the production team.

as for lucy anne she has her own reasons why she doesnt get her tits out on tv. she does on cam. but as to what them reasons are i cant say.
fair warning mate, this isnt a place for social justice warriors.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 11:38 by HEX!T.)
02-11-2016 10:37
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

The girls do sometimes appear apprehensive at 10, but thats because they're looking for reassurance it's definitely past 10 and it's safe to get their tits out.
02-11-2016 11:06
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

I think if you work on an adult tv channel you must be reasonably comfortable with the idea of guys looking at you in a sexual way.....they spend hours with blokes calling up to wank off after all! As mentioned above, I imagine the guys working the cameras/producers etc quickly become immune to seeing naked girls shaking their stuff in front of them so I can't imagine them leering over the girls to be honest. I think all round its a job for the girls and crew and probably becomes as mundane and unglamorous as any other job fairly quickly.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 11:21 by hops1.)
02-11-2016 11:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Definately don't think the s66 crew are an "audience of sickos" they just do there jobs and occasionally they want to have fun with the s66 babes more often than not are up for having fun with them. I've seen lots of moments where the s66 babes and the s66 crew behind the scenes are having fun, there is even a thread dedicated to it in the s66 section called "having fun with the crew" (something like that). if a s66 babe was feeling uncomfortable by a member of behind the scenes crew, the s66 babe would tell the s66 bosses and the crew member would be disciplined or even sacked. Plus doubt any leering goes on myself given how mundane it is for the s66 crew to see topless women either behind the scenes or in front of the camera

If any s66 babes do look apprehensive, it's because they aren't sure about if it's ok to go topless or nude

Plus s66 post behind the scenes videos on their you tube channel and also regularly snapchat behind the scenes and from what I've seen of those, s66 seems to have a good fun atmosphere behind the scenes.

As for Lucy-Anne not going topless, babes do not have to go topless on nights believe it or not. The babeshows are about phone sex. As long as Lucy-Anne is good at that then s66 will keep having her doing nightshows/tease shows

Finally what irony you have perv in your user name yet you have issues with other people behaving like pervs

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 11:55 by Rammyrascal.)
02-11-2016 11:45
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-11-2016 10:01 )Arthurtheperv Wrote:  I don't know if anyone notices or clocks the facial expressions of the girls when they remove their 10 o'clock top covering, many times it is one of embarrassment and IMO it is because there is an audience of "sicko's" with tongues drooling piled in behind the camera to see the goods in the flesh, if this is the case there must be a case for OFCOM to impose closed studio rules, again IMO if the girls are made to squirm at being leered at by all the production crew, runners, tea boys and all, it is form a abuse. Bring in camera ladies and lets stop the embarrassment, it must also be embarrassing for the girls when fully nude and their privates are exposed in non transmitted visual areas, again I am convinced the same audience of free-loaders are drooling and probably more!!
Lucy-Anne, if the girl does not want to, or thinks she too good to go topless or more at night then she should only be on days.

did your mother lock you up as a child? are you still a child? or do you just have issues with ladies showing their naturally given charms for the pleasure of men, and/or other women..?

just curious.....Huh

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 11:53 by kelly1066.)
02-11-2016 11:51
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

the issue Lucy anne getting her tits out on tv is that you dont pay her to do it where you do on webcam im sure if S66 were to pay her more she would get them out Tongue Tongue Tongue

Rammy although theres no law saying girls must get there tits out past 10pm there is an expectation that Girls would. surely after all these years a girl who expects to keep them in should expect a little criticism im not saying they should get abuse on here or on social media.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-11-2016 12:33
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(02-11-2016 10:01 )Arthurtheperv Wrote:  I don't know if anyone notices or clocks the facial expressions of the girls when they remove their 10 o'clock top covering, many times it is one of embarrassment and IMO it is because there is an audience of "sicko's" with tongues drooling piled in behind the camera to see the goods in the flesh, if this is the case there must be a case for OFCOM to impose closed studio rules, again IMO if the girls are made to squirm at being leered at by all the production crew, runners, tea boys and all, it is form a abuse. Bring in camera ladies and lets stop the embarrassment, it must also be embarrassing for the girls when fully nude and their privates are exposed in non transmitted visual areas, again I am convinced the same audience of free-loaders are drooling and probably more!!

This has to be the funniest thing I read all week!

Are you for real, Arthur? You are a self-confessed perve/sicko judging by your username.
02-11-2016 13:07
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(02-11-2016 10:01 )Arthurtheperv Wrote:  there must be a case for OFCOM to impose closed studio rules

You are a little deluded if you think that Ofcom have that kind of power.
02-11-2016 13:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66