Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sexysat TV Music From Schedule PLAYED in Background of that spot.

sexysatfan Offline

Sexysat TV Music From Schedule PLAYED in Background of that spot.
yo, Hi, I look for music from sexysat tv which was emitted in 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 or 2011 . It was house / dance / techno like song with female vocal emitted on sexysat 1 , 2 , 3 or 4 (hotbird 13.0e satellite) - so potentially on one or maybe more of these channels (really can't remember). It was emitted in background of spot / promo with schedule of ladies - I think in PM hours like 2.30 PM. SexySat tv 1,2,3 or 4 transmitted a schedule in break within live and non-live transmissions (perhaps) with all ladies and in background was a house / techno like song with female vocal [ also she was singing in english so kind a like this song perhaps : Haji & Emanuel - Take me Away or maybe like in Hed Kandi songs ] . I really regret that I didn't record this melody / song somehow in that time and now I can't even remember words / lyrics from that song so it's nearly impossible to identify that melody / that song. Any idea what that song could be ? I appreciate any help. The schedule was as I recall blue like with all hours where ladies are working / performing on liveshow. It was collation, juxtaposition, sheet / tabular sheet with all hours in which ladies are working / performing their shows. The quality of that sexysat channel was as I recall quite good so possibly it was the time when sexysat transmitted with good quality on satellite signal. To feel the climate what I am talking about I recommend listening to that House Mix : copy, paste and google it - watch?v=0zC4WvuIuIU (don't know if links are permitted here, it is on youtube).

For those who have no idea I remember the times when on sexysat were songs like these : STORM - Huri Khan , Niels van Gogh - Pulverturm, Armand Van Helden - Phunk Phenomena 2K and AQUAPLEX - brightness, Push - Universal Nation, Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death, George Ellinas - Mine Yours Ours, Da Hool - Meet Her at The Loveparade, Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Nalin & Kane Remix) , The Dave Matthews Band - When the world ends (Oakenfold remix) , Lifelike - Discopolis (not sure about these last four songs da hool and energy 52 etc - if they were played , perhaps maybe on some another liveshow channel) and of course the most known Mason - Exceeder. Nobody even had idea that songs like these were played on sexysat and there is no information anywhere about that so i am sharing this information kindly with all fans because maybe you like techno / house like music.

And this techno / dance / house / electronic music from schedule / from background of schedule clip was played in this time perhaps so maybe it was 2006 / 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / maybe 2010. I can't really remember the year. I am asking because perhaps someone of you fans had been recording on for example VHS casette or any other recording device some transmissions from that time and maybe you would know / remember what I mean and you would have possibly any idea what that song could be (maybe some of you remember that song from promo / spot clip of schedule). I am not sure but there is a possibility that they created music just for this spot so it's maybe not known publicly but i don't think so.

Any help to get this information about that music from this schedule spot will be appreciated. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

I really would like to identify that melody / song - it's almost impossible but maybe some of you fans know and remember those times of SexySat TV from 2006 to 2010.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2016 06:52 by sexysatfan.)
10-11-2016 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sexysat TV Music From Schedule PLAYED in Background of that spot.
Wow, that is an interesting question... Hopefully someone will know the answer.

Thanks for all the detailed information – it is fun to hear how the background music gives each channel a special national flavour. Channels in mainland Europe play more chart and pop music than the UK channels. Usually in Britain the channels get someone to find/write some original music that isn't well-known, so that it costs less.

Sadly I only watched Sexysat TV from 2012 and after, when its best days were over. There were songs the presenters listened to in the studio, to stop the boredom. In that era there was also a certain song (whose name I don't know), which Sexysat played on ads and then later became an international hit. So I've always associated that song with cheap 'n' nastiness. Smile

In the 2006-2011 era you mentioned, I was mostly watching Eurotic TV, which had some distinctive music of its own. (International but aimed at Germany and Italy).

||||||||
11-11-2016 03:14
sexysatfan Offline

RE: Sexysat TV Music From Schedule PLAYED in Background of that spot.
(11-11-2016 03:14 )modelflat Wrote:  Wow, that is an interesting question... Hopefully someone will know the answer.

Thanks for all the detailed information – it is fun to hear how the background music gives each channel a special national flavour. Channels in mainland Europe play more chart and pop music than the UK channels. Usually in Britain the channels get someone to find/write some original music that isn't well-known, so that it costs less.

Sadly I only watched Sexysat TV from 2012 and after, when its best days were over. There were songs the presenters listened to in the studio, to stop the boredom. In that era there was also a certain song (whose name I don't know), which Sexysat played on ads and then later became an international hit. So I've always associated that song with cheap 'n' nastiness. Smile

In the 2006-2011 era you mentioned, I was mostly watching Eurotic TV, which had some distinctive music of its own. (International but aimed at Germany and Italy).

Well i've been asking them on their official website liveshow or sexysat but only one person replied that he does like music from shows and after that they deleted post but in that post there were words. I was trying to find a backup of old sexysat web pages on wayback machine but with no luck............... is there any possiblity to access old sexysat web sites somehow ? In subject was : MUSIC SONG FROM SCHEDULE BACKGROUND. Also very similar subject as here.
04-12-2016 16:25