babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

No longer a fan

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

No longer a fan
I just wanted to ask everyone, has a host ever done or said something that made you no longer love them as a fan?

After the election of Trump, one of my favourite presenters ever voiced her support for him and his far-right policies, which was a massive let down.

So I highly doubt I'll ever pay to interact with her ever again.

I'm also not a fan of hosts that are highly aggressive whilst they're drunk, and ones that beg for money or gifts.

I love babes with brown nipples
12-11-2016 16:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RightBigStonker Offline
Banned

RE: No longer a fan
(12-11-2016 16:33 )ryuken Wrote:  I'm also not a fan of hosts that are highly aggressive whilst they're drunk, and ones that beg for money or gifts.

That doesn't leave too many girls you do like LOL well funny Bounce
12-11-2016 17:05
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^ LOL you're right

12-11-2016 17:14
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

never discuss politics or religion with anyone...Big Grin

12-11-2016 17:20
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^ LOL and never post them on social media too, you just might alienate your fans

12-11-2016 17:27
Warwick Hunt Offline
Senior Poster

(12-11-2016 16:33 )ryuken Wrote:  I just wanted to ask everyone, has a host ever done or said something that made you no longer love them as a fan?

After the election of Trump, one of my favourite presenters ever voiced her support for him and his far-right policies, which was a massive let down.

So I highly doubt I'll ever pay to interact with her ever again.

Not a "babeshow girl" but fucking hell, I grew to despise Jenna Jameson recently after her being so pro-Trump. I don't care if it makes me a "libtard" or a "cuck" (the alt-right's insult of choice these days) but she showed herself to be an awful human being. I feel like I wasted a whole bunch if time and tissues on her now. I know how gross that sounds but, yeah. Used to be a huge fan of her once, and to think she became such an arsehole AFTER getting clean & sober is depressing.

Other than that, I'm pretty tolerant of stuff and it takes a lot to put me off people.
12-11-2016 17:50
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I go off my favorites if their show become boring or i no longer find them attractive
12-11-2016 19:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In answer to the op...... Yes.
But I have never named and shamed and do not intend to start now. It is not necessary.
A bad experience on the phone with a babe who to my mind showed a lack of manners, professionalism and courtesy. She put me off calling her for life.
Strange as she seems very popular on this forum.

Still.
Life goes on and is better without having to call the lady in question.

12-11-2016 20:38
rama lama ding dong Offline
Banned

yes there was one who asked me if i was black as i "sounded black"
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 21:01 by rama lama ding dong.)
12-11-2016 20:59
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Also no naming and shaming from me, but there was one girl (I'll call her girl one) in the daytime, who was very popular with lots of forum members. She stayed with the channel through its various name changes, and I would call her regularly. Most days it was phone calls to the show, occasionally I would send text messages in the days when texts were shown and read out on screen. I was also a member of her own forum.

After a few years, I began to hear very unfavourable things about her from another girl I used to call. This other girl is another who is regarded as a legend on these forums. I'll just say that there were some serious allegations about invasions of privacy, and a breach of trust. I believed there must have been some substance to it because one of girl one's 'associates' began to harass me on other social media. To the extent that I had no choice but to close my membership on that media and on the other forum.

That was all over eight years ago now, and I made the decision then to be very careful who I phone on the daytime shows from then on. I've not made hardly any contact with daytime shows since. But yes, things can go in different directions with babeshow girls we consider "friends", if that's possible, and it does change your view of people.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 21:46 by Regenerated.)
12-11-2016 21:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV