RE: Babestation Daytime Web - General Chat & Discussion
Brilliant stuff this morning
Untitled
12-03-2017 12:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

I must admit I've changed my opinion on non topless babes on this channel. I think in the wake of the demise of Unleashed,I found babes showing very little,tame. However,Ashley Jay, in particular,puts on a sexy,suggestive show,with just a glimpse of her areolas. More please,Ashley.

Constructively criticising babes and films since 2014
25-03-2017 21:02
Sm© Away
25 years later

What the fuck have they done to the cam settings?
TJ unwatchable annoyed

[Image: image-F6B7_58FF58B8.jpg]
[Image: image-D992_58FF58B8.jpg]

25-04-2017 15:11
DB83 Offline
Master Poster

Just my 2 cents on the above.

The issue is the highly reflective backdrop that the encoder can not handle.

So if anyone wants to give them the advice (not that they would heed the advice) then they need a plain (but not red) backdrop.

But that is a mere drop in the ocean for their current brain-storm.

Let me just say. If they are not careful, it could mean 'curtains' for the whole web experience.

Or to put it more bluntly. They believe that their web future revolves around a £3 a minute webcam experience. They forget that people would still like to call these girls yet few will be willing to pay for a call AND the extra just to see.

Even the normal transmission is somewhat hit and miss since you never really know who is where.

The web pages do not help since they no longer automatically update. But that's another story.
27-04-2017 00:19
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

Could someone please explain the rules and terms for this bizarre service . Some times when a performer like Kimberly J is on , it's just like a normal night show - girls gets her tits out , you ring the premium number , talk filth and spunk . On other occasions such as with Levi today , no boobage just a net curtain . Then later on a blurred image and then later again just the pervcam logo/picture . WTF !!!!!!!!
What's wrong with just a straightforward babestation night show available on the web by day . Works for RLC!
I'm sure it would bring in more money and regular calls for babestation !
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2017 20:02 by Silicone worshiper.)
15-05-2017 19:56
FanofCamilla Offline
Posting Machine

The web show is a non-tv show, what occurs is down to the girls and producers. some girls will go naked or topless, others won't, what can be said on the phone is the same as a nightshow, but again down to the girls limits. Under BS rules pussy can't be shown on the webshow. The curtain and blur are webshow "specials", where the girls go that little bit extra, but again it's down to girls limits, invaribly pussy will be on show though.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Kitty King, Mikaela Witt, Clare Richards, Alexa Brooke, Sophie Hart
15-05-2017 20:54
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

But can someone explain the difference between (a) blurring (b) curtain © pervecam logo ?
Is it (a) pussy (b) sex with the producer © gang bang with the pope and 3 cardinals?
15-05-2017 21:50
FanofCamilla Offline
Posting Machine

using perv cam during a blurring or curtain will most likely lead to pussy shots (again, girl dependent).

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Kitty King, Mikaela Witt, Clare Richards, Alexa Brooke, Sophie Hart
15-05-2017 22:01
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2017 21:50 )Silicone worshiper Wrote:  But can someone explain the difference between (a) blurring (b) curtain © pervecam logo ?
Is it (a) pussy (b) sex with the producer © gang bang with the pope and 3 cardinals?

If the PERVCAM logo is showing it usually means they are in a private Pervcam session.

Blurring and curtain are just different ways of trying to get you to go into a group Pervcam session. When they do those they usually say in the chat box when they are going to happen and what the purpose of the show is e.g. Girl X will be naked (no guarantee what they will show though)
15-05-2017 22:01

unleashed