gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Kimberley Jones - Xpanded - Chat and Discussion (Only)

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kimberley Jones - Xpanded - Chat and Discussion
The novelty is starting to wear of a bit now if im honest, she needs to move to another channel where she will have more solo air time and use a different range of sets.

I find it a bit strange that people complain about 2 girls sharing a set on the bigger channels, but are happy to see it on Xpanded on the same bed set. perhaps some of us have hyped up Xpanded a bit too much because they are seen as the underdog channel of the babeshows.
14-04-2017 16:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Kimberley is doing the very best she can possibly do bearing in mind the limitations of incessant set sharing and bed set use. She commands my absolute admiration and respect for this. I can see what Joey is saying however about the merits of a move to either S66 or BS. Even accounting for the multitude of failings of both those channels she would have a bit more freedom and range of set to work with.
But then I think to myself do I really want her to be subjected to cut to logo on S66 or gimmicks at BS?
I don't know what to think anymore.
Maybe Kim is better staying at Xpanded. Maybe not. I can't make up my mind HuhHuhHuh. All I do know is I adore her Heart.

14-04-2017 16:44
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

I don't mind whether Kimberley stays at Xpanded or moves to a so called 'bigger' channel. She delivers consistently at the moment and has proved she's the real deal. Yeah there are restrictions at Xpanded, but as long as she retains that glint in her eye and her high performance level i'll be more than happy
14-04-2017 16:59
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2017 16:44 )snookered147 Wrote:  Kimberley is doing the very best she can possibly do bearing in mind the limitations of incessant set sharing and bed set use. She commands my absolute admiration and respect for this. I can see what Joey is saying however about the merits of a move to either S66 or BS. Even accounting for the multitude of failings of both those channels she would have a bit more freedom and range of set to work with.
But then I think to myself do I really want her to be subjected to cut to logo on S66 or gimmicks at BS?
I don't know what to think anymore.
Maybe Kim is better staying at Xpanded. Maybe not. I can't make up my mind HuhHuhHuh. All I do know is I adore her Heart.

Put it this way would you want to see Ashley at Xpanded? would all the Clare, Dannii and Alice fans want to see them at Xpanded. knowing full well it will be the same show night after night and always having to share a set.

Im a fan of Kim because she puts the effort in and has a great body, but if she stays at Xpanded her shows will always be the same. the fact is BS and S66 have more potential and variety. the problem with BS and S66 is they have too many lazy girls so it makes them look worse than they actually are
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2017 02:01 by Joey 27.)
15-04-2017 01:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes I see your point Joey.
Without wishing to go off at tangent which I inevitably will Rolleyes..........
But most BS shows and S66 shows by the babes at S66 and BS are repeat affairs albeit on a wider variety of pretty naff sets. Some babes at those channels are lazy I agree but BS and S66 encourage laziness with poor production and camerawork imo. The babes are not being given sufficient motivation to put on a show. It's money grabbing gone mad as the priority.
At Xpanded the babes are better than what the channel currently has to offer and Kimberley is a prime example.
If they were at BS or S66 I fear I might still take the same view only even more extreme because those two channels have an incessant ability to waste talent and frustrate at every turn.
It is getting to the point where that is annoying me to such a degree I am viewing both a lot less than before while watching Xpanded a heck of a lot more. With Xpanded despite it's limitations somehow I feel happier.
I know what I am getting and the frustration is not so great.
So if Ashley moved to Xpanded I don't think I would be unduly upset actually.
I am content with all that she has done at BS and resolved myself to believe it isn't going to get any better.
The same applies with most other BS and S66 babes. Those two channels fail to deliver anything all that stimulating most of the time so I turn increasingly to Xpanded anyway.
But soon enough I am in little doubt my interest in the shows on all channels will dwindle to zero such is my discontent with the general product.
The effort of the Xpanded babes is maintaining my attention for now. Once again Kim is a prime example.
However it sometimes feels almost as if it doesn't matter to me what babes are at what channel anymore. It's all a recipe for disappointment, frustration and annoyance anyway. Sorry to sound like a miserable old sod SadSadSad.

Edit: The one thing that may help is if (pardon the pun) Xpanded could well errrrrr expand Wink.
Such a point has been made in the general thread. So some new sets at Xpanded and a bit more dare might do the trick.
Is it a forlorn hope?
I obviously hope not.

(This post was last modified: 15-04-2017 02:49 by Snooks.)
15-04-2017 02:32
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2017 02:32 )snookered147 Wrote:  Yes I see your point Joey.
Without wishing to go off at tangent which I inevitably will Rolleyes..........
But most BS shows and S66 shows by the babes at S66 and BS are repeat affairs albeit on a wider variety of pretty naff sets. Some babes at those channels are lazy I agree but BS and S66 encourage laziness with poor production and camerawork imo. The babes are not being given sufficient motivation to put on a show. It's money grabbing gone mad as the priority.
At Xpanded the babes are better than what the channel currently has to offer and Kimberley is a prime example.
If they were at BS or S66 I fear I might still take the same view only even more extreme because those two channels have an incessant ability to waste talent and frustrate at every turn.
It is getting to the point where that is annoying me to such a degree I am viewing both a lot less than before while watching Xpanded a heck of a lot more. With Xpanded despite it's limitations somehow I feel happier.
I know what I am getting and the frustration is not so great.
So if Ashley moved to Xpanded I don't think I would be unduly upset actually.
I am content with all that she has done at BS and resolved myself to believe it isn't going to get any better.
The same applies with most other BS and S66 babes. Those two channels fail to deliver anything all that stimulating most of the time so I turn increasingly to Xpanded anyway.
But soon enough I am in little doubt my interest in the shows on all channels will dwindle to zero such is my discontent with the general product.
The effort of the Xpanded babes is maintaining my attention for now. Once again Kim is a prime example.
However it sometimes feels almost as if it doesn't matter to me what babes are at what channel anymore. It's all a recipe for disappointment, frustration and annoyance anyway. Sorry to sound like a miserable old sod SadSadSad.

Edit: The one thing that may help is if (pardon the pun) Xpanded could well errrrrr expand Wink.
Such a point has been made in the general thread. So some new sets at Xpanded and a bit more dare might do the trick.
Is it a forlorn hope?
I obviously hope not.
Yes i agree the shows on BS and S66 are repetitive, but we know they have the potential to get better one day where as Xpanded probably doesn't have the potential to get any better. Xpanded hasn't really changed that much since it started, they have just gone from three girls sharing a bed to two girls sharing a bed. the only thing that's changed is they started signing some bigger names a couple of years ago.

God knows how many times i complained about Tori and Lacey being stuck on Xpanded and they are my all time faves, thankfully Tori is now back on a better channel. and despite all the OTT censoring of her shows i'd still rather her be at S66 than at Xpanded.
Lacey has been stuck at Xpanded for far too long but that might be down to her bad behaviour in the past tbh, i just hope Kim doesn't stay there for years and moves to BS or S66 soon
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2017 04:40 by Joey 27.)
15-04-2017 02:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well all we can do is hope that the signing of some relatively established names is a precursor to expansion of ambition in other areas such as set range and the dare factor.
A forlorn hope?
I obviously hope not.

15-04-2017 02:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good night from Kimberley last night including some lovely views of her magnificent arse. Plus working with the likes of Michelle Moist, Dionne Mendez & Amanda will do her no harm at all

Piper Niven Superfan
15-04-2017 10:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Babe of the night show from Kimberley last night including some lovely views of her magnificent arse. Didn't do a bad stint all night

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2017 09:50
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Yes,despite some fab stuff on the other channels last night,sublime Kimberley still edged it for me.
17-04-2017 10:14

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles