gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Kimberley Jones - Xpanded - Chat and Discussion (Only)

hops1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Kimberley Jones - Xpanded - Chat and Discussion
Fuck me, Kimberley looks good tonight, love the lingerie with heels look.....she has an incredible body, those tits are just devine!
02-05-2017 22:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Sexy Stunning Ms Kimberley Jones!!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Kimberley Jones Is Looking Absolutely Ridiculously Stunning Tonight, In Those Sexy Bright Yellow Knickers On, In That Sexy Black and Yellow Suspender Belt On, In Those Sexy Sheer Nude Nylon Seamed Stockings On and In Those Sexy Sexy Very Sexy Shiny Black & Red Killer Platform High Heels On, Bent Over On The Bed Bouncing Her Tight Sexy Beautiful Amazing Perfect Sexy Bouncing Juicy Fuckable Ass!!!Heart

Damn Ms Kimberley Is Looking So Beautiful Tonight!Heart

I Have Been A Big Fan On This Sexy Stunning Lady For Some Years Now. Ever Since I Saw Her On Studio 66 and Babestation Academy All Those Years Ago. She Is So Underrated. But Not By Me. I've Always Loved Her Shows. She's Full Of Energy and Gets Into All Kinds Of Sexual Positions and I Always Love Her Outfit Choices.Heart

I Love It When She Wears PVC, Latex, Those Sexy Black Latex Stockings and Of course, These Sexy Shiny Killer Extreme High Heels. I Would Definitely Let Her Walk All Over Me In Those Heels!Heart

For Me Her Best Shows By Far Were When She Was At Storm Babes TV! She Had A Set To Play With On Her Own All Night Long and Not Having To Screen Share With Other Babes! Which This Sexy Stunning Lady For Sure Deserves Solo Air Time!

My Fav Shows Of Her On Storm Babes Was When She Was Naked And Drenched In Oil. She For Sure Loved Using A Lot Of Oil On Those Shows. Which Was Enjoyable To Watch! I Called Her Afew Times On Those Shows and She For Sure Did Not Let Me Down. She Is One Dirty Filthy Girl On The Phone and Did Exactly What I Wanted Her To Do.HeartTongue

So I Just Want To Say A Big Well Done Ms Kimberley Jones. Keep Up The Good Hard Work.Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
02-05-2017 23:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from Kimberley yet again last night looking good in her lingerie, more soon please

Piper Niven Superfan
03-05-2017 07:52
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Kimberley Jones was very hot last night, as per usual.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-05-2017 12:40
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(23-04-2017 02:26 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Kim isn't back for a whole week according to the schedule, she probably deserves a bit of time off anyway.
Just imagine seeing her on BS or S66 naked and oiled up or in the showerTongue hopefully the move happens in the next few months

Last place I'd want to see Kimberley is BS; she never got a look in last time she was there and when you have the likes of the twins, Danni, Lori and Olivia dominating the screen time, same would happen again (and that's not even accounting for the likes of Sophie, Nicole, Beth, Lynda etc). Xpanded might not be for everyone, but at least you're guaranteed of getting to see plenty of her, something that wouldn't happen at BS. I also couldn't care less for oil, one of the most overrated tropes of the babe channels.
11-05-2017 14:08
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2017 14:08 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(23-04-2017 02:26 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Kim isn't back for a whole week according to the schedule, she probably deserves a bit of time off anyway.
Just imagine seeing her on BS or S66 naked and oiled up or in the showerTongue hopefully the move happens in the next few months

Last place I'd want to see Kimberley is BS; she never got a look in last time she was there and when you have the likes of the twins, Danni, Lori and Olivia dominating the screen time, same would happen again (and that's not even accounting for the likes of Sophie, Nicole, Beth, Lynda etc). Xpanded might not be for everyone, but at least you're guaranteed of getting to see plenty of her, something that wouldn't happen at BS. I also couldn't care less for oil, one of the most overrated tropes of the babe channels.
^Good point but Kimberley does seem to be getting a lot of shifts and Freeview air time on Xpanded so maybe her call stats are quite good,
I know BS have several "untouchables" but i think Kim would still get enough air time if she joined BS.
They've signed up a few new girls recently and none of them are a patch on Kim imo, but we also have to take into account that maybe Kim is happier at Xpanded a bit like Tori was
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 16:55 by Joey 27.)
11-05-2017 16:54
GuinnessGuinness Offline
Junior Poster

Kimberley has an absolutely gorgeous body but I wish she would show it off a bit (lot) more! I know latex is her thing but sometimes I wish she would strip down that little bit quicker and calm down on outfits on every single stint. Also, does she ever get naked? Would take her to the next level imo
11-05-2017 23:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from Kimberley last night including as always lovely views of her magnificent arse. Clearly is popular with xpanded callers otherwise they wouldn't have her ok

Piper Niven Superfan
12-05-2017 08:52
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2017 23:32 )GuinnessGuinness Wrote:  Kimberley has an absolutely gorgeous body but I wish she would show it off a bit (lot) more! I know latex is her thing but sometimes I wish she would strip down that little bit quicker and calm down on outfits on every single stint. Also, does she ever get naked? Would take her to the next level imo

She used to go naked quite a bit on Storm. Used to vary her outfits as well. I've not seen her as much on this channel, so just guessing she's only wearing what's popular with her callers.

Agree she's got the body built for the babeshows, also has the professionalism to match it too. Top babe.
12-05-2017 09:26
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(11-05-2017 16:54 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 14:08 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  

^Good point but Kimberley does seem to be getting a lot of shifts and Freeview air time on Xpanded so maybe her call stats are quite good,
I know BS have several "untouchables" but i think Kim would still get enough air time if she joined BS.
They've signed up a few new girls recently and none of them are a patch on Kim imo, but we also have to take into account that maybe Kim is happier at Xpanded a bit like Tori was
I forgot to mention Ashley and Alice, two more who get plenty of screen time whenever they have shifts.

Someone used the term 'professionalism' for Kimberley and they were spot on. Watched a fair chunk of her last night and she seems to have a great rapport with her callers (who all seem to speak at length with her), changes her outfit several times a night and is always busy on the phone. I would hate to see her reduced to two minute challenges, two minute listen in lines, girl caller listen in lines, constantly resetting the phone lines, cutting off callers and all the other unscrupulous ways of BS.
12-05-2017 20:37

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles