gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Kimberley Jones - Xpanded - Chat and Discussion (Only)

hops1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Kimberley Jones - Xpanded - Chat and Discussion
(22-03-2017 00:24 )forumdude Wrote:  Great to see kim getting her thongs off tonight Big Grin dont know why she needs two

She probably plays golf....in case she gets a hole in one!!!! Boom

Sorry, I'll get my coat
22-03-2017 00:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2017 00:16 )Regenerated Wrote:  The last thing she needs is a move to BS or Studio 66 at the moment. They're just not very good - and the numerous posts recently across the forum about the 'big channels' shortcomings reflect that.

No, Kim in my opinion should stay on Xpanded. She's producing shows which are a breath of fresh air at the moment. It's a smaller stage but she's still getting plenty of praise on here just lately. She's in the right place at the moment and has created a very good vibe in the past couple of weeks. She should stay right here.
I couldn't disagree more, BS and S66 are not very good because most of the girls are lazy and boring, Kim deserves to be on a channel where she will have more solo time and have more sets to use.
You only have to see how good Tori's shows have been since she joined S66, although i know you are no longer a fan of her but that's your loss
22-03-2017 00:28
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Joey - I meant I didn't want Kim moving to channels which are lazy and boring, where she may (I say may, not will) get swept up in that negative feeling. I like her shows as they are at the moment.

This is nothing to do with Tori. Please stop bringing that up - I know you're her number one fan, we get that. I've no fall out with you, I just have not found her as good on Studio 66. It's not a loss, please stop referring to it as such. Disappointed you've brought that up again, I will say no more.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
22-03-2017 00:49
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2017 00:49 )Regenerated Wrote:  Joey - I meant I didn't want Kim moving to channels which are lazy and boring, where she may (I say may, not will) get swept up in that negative feeling. I like her shows as they are at the moment.

This is nothing to do with Tori. Please stop bringing that up - I know you're her number one fan, we get that. I've no fall out with you, I just have not found her as good on Studio 66. It's not a loss, please stop referring to it as such. Disappointed you've brought that up again, I will say no more.

No offence but some of your faves on BS and S66 are very boring so maybe the blame lies with them and not the channels, Kim would not be boring if she was at a bigger channel

Tori is relevant to this discussion because she used to be on Xpanded, i said countless times i wanted her to go back to BS or S66 and im glad that has finally happened, the same applies with Lacey i wish she was at BS or S66 although its her own fault she ended up at xpanded
22-03-2017 01:16
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Those faves are boring in your opinion, Joey. Not my opinion. You're entitled to that opinion, that's fine. But even though I have a lot of faves on BS I have still been a strong critic of their shows recently, and I have blamed some of BS's girls in the past. My criticism has never been limited to the channels alone.

I'm sorry but I disagree. I think the feel good factor that she has created recently may be lost if she moves to a 'bigger channel'. The channels and the babes on those channels that may be producing boring shows, in your opinion, may harm Kim's chances of putting on a better show. I haven't enjoyed Tori's shows since she joined Studio 66. I called for her to move to a bigger channel aswell but unfortunately I've been disappointed.

Look - I can't say anymore. It's clear we're going round in circles and I just can't be bothered. You have your opinions on Tori, I have mine. We'll leave it at that.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
22-03-2017 01:24
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I cannot see why a move to BS or S66 for Kim would be a bad thing, personally i want to see a bit more variety in a show, yes she still puts on good shows on Xpanded but they could be better if she went to BS or S66

Just because you don't find Tori attractive anymore doesn't mean her shows on S66 haven't been good, that's your problem.
If you would rather watch tame and predictable girls like Cali Garcia and Maddie Rose then that's up to you, i used to be a fan of Maddie but its been well documented how bad her shows have become. Cali is attractive but she would be more suited to Xpanded as she is tame

You've said you will say no more twice now but sometimes you to tend to let your emotions get the better of you
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 04:08 by Joey 27.)
22-03-2017 02:17
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Another great show from Kimberley last night, she's really establishing herself as a 'must watch' babe whenever she's on. Got it all...great attitude, great outfits, pretty face....and a body built for sex!!!
22-03-2017 06:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree a top show from Kimberley last night, hope it's not long before she's on again to carry on her great run of form she's currently on

Piper Niven Superfan
22-03-2017 11:54
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Caught Kimberley at 9.45,when she was obviously covered up,but with her boobage pressing against her latex outfit,she was a turn on even then. It's all very well having the rack she has got,but another to use it so well like she does. My Babe Of The Year so far. Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2017 01:47 by greenray.)
25-03-2017 01:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good nightshow from Kimberley last night including some lovely views of her magnificent arse. Wore some nice outfits too

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2017 09:40

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles