Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

Babes Twitter Accounts - Discussion

hops1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babes Twitter Accounts - discussion
You wonder how much many some (not all) are making though the lengths they go to.
11-03-2017 09:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Exactly Big Grin

Not saying all babes are the greedy, money hungry, self obsessed type as that isn't true but definitely some are.

I think like I say it's just greed, more more more!! some fans can't see the babes are using them and exploiting them

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
11-03-2017 10:05
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

^^^ Agree that there is greed. Also some desperation. It cant be a decent way to earn a living or get the things you want, there must be a shed load of timewasters out there
11-03-2017 10:11
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(11-03-2017 09:59 )hops1 Wrote:  You wonder how much many some (not all) are making though the lengths they go to.
If I had any money, I'd be glad to throw it at them for going to my length shocked

That could be phrased funnier, I admit.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-03-2017 18:47
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Ive just been reading this thread and its made me actually do what Ive been meaning to for a while and that is to unfollow pretty much all of the girls twitter accounts and on instagram for a few reasons really and again im not trying to be negative in anyway im just saying it how it is...

Im not actually interested in there lifestyles, I will admit I was 7/8 years ago when twitter first came about it was a great way to interact with them there weren't actually that many on there & it was that 'era' of girls who I really liked back then like Daryl Morgan, Reede Fox, Alex Addams etc who seemed more down to earth than some of these who are on now..

Im sick of endless onlyfans and give me - give me pay pig dom sh*t all I see these days its beyond crazy I can't describe it.
11-03-2017 20:44
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Mate honestly I know how you feel and I fully respect your decision and have my full support

I have never understood this whole paypig bulls**t. Like I have said time and time again, I don't know who is worse, the girls in question who actually expect it and demand it or the sad saps that actually give them money just because they want a new designer dress etc.

Why are people nowadays all about money, material goods and being greedy and think that is an attractive quality Sad

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
11-03-2017 20:55
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I only read Tori's twitter account, i don't really bother with any other girls twitter i get info and pics of them on here anyway.
I don't think Lacey Lorenzo is on any social media accounts which might be seen as a good thing
11-03-2017 23:01
Charlemagne Offline

Brooke is looking for her 1,000th follower.

05-07-2017 15:50
terence Offline

lol! Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
05-07-2017 15:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

ooooh the tension!! Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-07-2017 15:55