Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Real Wives Live

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Real Wives Live
This isn't a bad show (they probably have the best music of any of the shows - nice bit of laidback acoustic guitar!). I like to watch Cameron when she's on. A "bigger" lady, but curvy and voluptuous and with a very pretty face. Thing is, they have a really bad line constantly displayed on the screen: "Talk or just listen to the real wife." It sounds like cod English, like some Japanese guy whose English wasn't that good came up with it! The channel name tells you what you need to know (assuming they even are all married). Why not change the wording of the banner to something shorter and snappier?
24-10-2008 01:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Real Wives Live
Addison Wrote:This isn't a bad show (they probably have the best music of any of the shows - nice bit of laidback acoustic guitar!).

Haha - that made me laugh - not a bad show because of the music! Don't worry I half agree with you as I like the less plastic and more natural girls too.

If you like Cameron, here's her web-site: http://www.cameronsworld.net/

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 01:52 by skateguy.)
24-10-2008 01:51
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

skateguy Wrote:Haha - that made me laugh - not a bad show because of the music!
Hey skateguy, I was being half serious! The music on some of the shows gets on yer wick. Real Wives is one of the channels where you can actually leave the volume up!

skateguy Wrote:I like the less plastic and more natural girls too.
If you like Cameron, here's her web-site: http://www.cameronsworld.net/
Thanks for the link. Cameron’s definitely the star of this show for me – love her curves and that gorgeous face (nice chatty, down-to-earth manner as well). I’m like you, doesn’t bother me at all that she isn’t as sylph-like as some of the other girls; she still pushes my buttons!
24-10-2008 14:41
cherryryder Offline
Gone

On occasions I have been flicking through the channels and have seen this show and suddenly I go all limp....
24-10-2008 17:13