babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Close ups?

jmoboy1 Offline

Close ups?
It's noticeable how none of the babe channels ever really show mouth close up views of the girl's on the night shows any more. Why is this? If it's down to regulations, how come we still get other fetish close ups - boobs and bum and feet? I can remember that we got mouth close ups years ago much more often. Maybe its just down to the lazy and scared camera men? It's annoying,because in every other way babestation is still a reasonable watch.
03-02-2017 03:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Erectile Anglophile Offline
Banned

RE: Close ups?
It peeves me when the cameramen deliberately retreat from great views (especially when the models are performing well) by manoeuvring the camera into boring or obscure positions. Despite it being past midnight, i dont know if they're getting attached and acting like the models are their daughters, sisters or wives ? Time for cameras controlled by models and no incompetent and prudent cretins. Its my only gripe, and its across all stations, imo, they should be hung drawn and quartered.

Obsessed with caressing, licking, sucking and kissing the labia majora, and minora of the vulva. Oh, I can almost taste it ! Clips Folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2o1h1xwblsczm/Videos
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8jq7xvpq2gjkx/Videos
15-02-2017 22:02
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

RE: Close ups?
Like I have said many times, sometimes it just seems the camera operators have no clue whatsoever what they are doing Huh

You think right, have a babe in front of me, all I need to do is keep the camera on her and give some good views to the viewers, sounds simple right? lol.

Sometimes they are all over the shop, sometimes they spend way too long focusing on a certain thing other times they seem to be more concerned in making sure the background of the studio is in frame rather than the babes themselves Big Grin

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
11-03-2017 08:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV