Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

What's the point of daytime shows?

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: What's the point of daytime shows?
^^ A perfect summation of why the dayshows are better than the nightshows atm. The dayshows simply do their job - for those they are intended for. Conversely, judging by the comments of a number of onetime callers on here (the only real judgements we have access to), for many, the nightshows now quite often fail to provide the entertainment that they once did. There are almost no such general complaints on here aimed at the dayshows.

The contraction of night show hours at 66, and now BS, over recent years tells something more about the relative commercial successes of the two. That speaks to average customer satisfaction on both sides.

The cams have very likely made this disparity worse - with it being the case for many years, I feel, that less punters are coming to the babeshows looking for 'all out pussy' and the dayshows are therefore winning again. (Pure convenience of time of day lends it a hand too of course.) The cams are also better suited to a daytime style of TV presentation and this too must play into its victories.

Overall, the dayshows actually have more "point" than the night. They offer more things (ably defined by Addict) that are not widely available in other arenas, all done in a more coherent fashion than nighttime which still often struggles in its efforts to meld cam and calls into a seemless service.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2017 16:21 by ShandyHand.)
26-02-2017 16:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2017 15:25 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  I am in the minority it seems when I actually prefer the daytime shows to the night time shows. We all are entitled to our opinion so don't shoot me down

But the appeal for the daytime for me personally is the teasing, sexy outfits, the fact that they all know you are phoning and watching them because you fancy them, make you horny etc. It's amazing flirting with them, letting it build and build, so many ways to go about it etc. You actually get to know a babe more with daytime shows, what she likes, what she likes to talk about etc. Rather than nightshows where it is just straight into "you wana fuck me?" jeeeez give me a break

Seeing a babe during nightshows, just bouncing up and down on an imaginary cock or pretending to suck an imaginary cock has always made me laugh.

A classic example of daytime vs nightime is like Vikki Thomas, back in the day when she was on I would choose to watch a daytime show of hers over any night show. Again it is the teasing I like, I don't need to see tits and watch some babe franticly bounce up and down on a cock that doesn't exist to enjoy myself with the channels Smile
But your fave babe does nightshowsTonguelaugh
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2017 19:52 by Joey 27.)
26-02-2017 19:51
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(26-02-2017 19:51 )Joey 27 Wrote:  But your fave babe does nightshowsTonguelaugh

But you know me, she could be sat there all covered in a fur coat and I would still watch her lol laugh

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
26-02-2017 20:10
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

Who does the best say time tease?
26-02-2017 21:03
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

daytime shows nowadays summed up this morning.
Some stunning girls are on.. not one of them moving an inch.
Such a shame.. I'm sure Zoe Stollery and Rebecca Kelly would put on a decent show... And in the past Electra and Hannah have been great.
But now... it's a shame

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
05-03-2017 13:39
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I want the day shows to continue, and I think they deserve as much room for discussion as their post-watershed counterparts.

I'm fully aware that they cater to a different audience and it can be a good experience for someone who is feeling nervous about calling night shows. To a degree, the pressure's off to talk dirty and someone can get used to speaking to their favourite babe with a cheeky, flirty, fun call without the sex getting in the way. That is very relevant for people who have not called the night shows before, for example if some of their favourite girls only work nights.

The shows need to continue hiring girls who specialize in different types of show. Some callers want the fantasy best friend scenario and others just want a phone-fuck. There does seem to be a reduction in the amount of girls moving from days to nights these days, but there must be a market for the earlier shows as they've been around for quite a while now. Perhaps they're more sustainable judging by the amount of night shows and web shows that have closed their doors in recent times.

So far for me this year, the daytime shows have been far more exciting than the night shows.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
05-03-2017 14:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(05-03-2017 14:21 )Regenerated Wrote:  So far for me this year, the daytime shows have been far more exciting than the night shows.

And more effective at doing their job.
And more consistently good.

The tease, flirt and personality element is more evident on daytime shows to my mind. Of course in physical terms the babes can't do what they used to get away with back in the day but then the nightshow babes can't either Wink.
The outfits are a very important element of a dayshow.
The combo of a hot outfit, hot bod and a bit of obvious personality and cheekiness is a good thing from my point of view.
My expectations from a dayshow are obviously rather less and perhaps that helps as well but where the nightshows are failing miserably to engage me the dayshows are not failing in this regard.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 22:38 by Snooks.)
05-03-2017 22:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

(05-03-2017 13:39 )Raider007 Wrote:  daytime shows nowadays summed up this morning.
Some stunning girls are on.. not one of them moving an inch.
Such a shame.. I'm sure Zoe Stollery and Rebecca Kelly would put on a decent show... And in the past Electra and Hannah have been great.
But now... it's a shame
yeah theres next to no incentive for the girls to move now, especially the last couple of weeks...
why?
they cleared out the pervcams to the point there rooms are empty for 99% of there shifts.
they got rid of the the guys they term freeloaders. but at the same time they got rid of a lot of legit users 2... (i cant connect on my mobile or tablet anymore) and my pc shits the bed if im on for more than a couple of mins with random kicks claiming no credits even if i topped up for that session.)

so now the girls cams are empty they have no reason to perform for them...
as it looks like a few or more of the so called freeloaders were actual callers. they just didnt wanna pay for the cam streams. (which if im honest are rarely worth the money).
when they got the boot they had no reason to call... end result quiet, motionless shifts because theres no 1 in the cam room.

(this is just me guessing. i have no facts to back it up other than anecdotal evidence ive seen for my self) .

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-03-2017 02:13
Addictivem Offline
Senior Poster

(26-02-2017 15:25 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  I am in the minority it seems when I actually prefer the daytime shows to the night time shows. We all are entitled to our opinion so don't shoot me down

But the appeal for the daytime for me personally is the teasing, sexy outfits, the fact that they all know you are phoning and watching them because you fancy them, make you horny etc. It's amazing flirting with them, letting it build and build, so many ways to go about it etc. You actually get to know a babe more with daytime shows, what she likes, what she likes to talk about etc. Rather than nightshows where it is just straight into "you wana fuck me?" jeeeez give me a break

Seeing a babe during nightshows, just bouncing up and down on an imaginary cock or pretending to suck an imaginary cock has always made me laugh.

A classic example of daytime vs nightime is like Vikki Thomas, back in the day when she was on I would choose to watch a daytime show of hers over any night show. Again it is the teasing I like, I don't need to see tits and watch some babe franticly bounce up and down on a cock that doesn't exist to enjoy myself with the channels Smile

(26-02-2017 21:03 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  Who does the best say time tease?

Fernanda ferrari is the best day time tease. Very flirty and her body.... wow
06-03-2017 07:00
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(05-03-2017 22:37 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 14:21 )Regenerated Wrote:  So far for me this year, the daytime shows have been far more exciting than the night shows.

And more effective at doing their job.
And more consistently good.

The tease, flirt and personality element is more evident on daytime shows to my mind. Of course in physical terms the babes can't do what they used to get away with back in the day but then the nightshow babes can't either Wink.
The outfits are a very important element of a dayshow.
The combo of a hot outfit, hot bod and a bit of obvious personality and cheekiness is a good thing from my point of view.
My expectations from a dayshow are obviously rather less and perhaps that helps as well but where the nightshows are failing miserably to engage me the dayshows are not failing in this regard.

I agree with this statement completely and is a very good example of the point I was trying to make in my previous post

The outfits in daytime is very important indeed, matched with a cheeky personality then that to me is what makes a winning combo. Like I said take someone like Vikki Thomas back in the day when she used to work Saturdays, or someone like Fernanda Ferrari now. Seeing them in their tight outfits, flirting with guys that phone them up and knowing just why you are ringing them. To me I will always personally be a daytime viewer over a night time viewer. It is a combination of the flirting, the cheekiness and the teasing which I love and it all adds up to what I think make daytime shows so appealing.

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
07-03-2017 08:47