live shows

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What's the point of daytime shows?
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: What's the point of daytime shows?
Totally agree with you Regenerated about the daytime shows.

"I'm you, only a little more bizarre."
19-03-2017 06:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TPain Offline
Junior Poster

The point for me is, imo, the girls are better looking on the daytime shows. I know it's strange for a man to say but i'm not overly fussed about a girl having to be naked to turn me on, the whole teasing aspect is far sexier. Fernanda today proving my point expertly.

Ella Jolie & Gemma Jane = Heaven
25-03-2017 16:39
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

The only Daytime shows I watch are the web based ones. However,many of the Daytime babes are attractive,so I keep an eye on caps of them on the forum.

Constructively criticising babes and films since 2014
11-06-2017 17:21
Jayne Offline

i find they can be absolutely compelling. a big girl in a tight outfit = gripping tv. just praying for em to fall out

God I wish I had these girls looks
25-07-2017 19:26
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Vikki Thomas Content Here

To me the appeal of the daytime shows is all about the teasing. I for one personally am and always will be a big fan of the daytime shows, even going so far to say as I am more of a fan of them the night shows

With the daytime babes, you get tight outfits, sexy looking dresses, being cheeky on the phones with them, flirting etc, like I say it's all about the tease. Granted pervecam in the daytime shows has ruined this quite bit etc

But night shows, seeing a babe with her tits out bounce up and down pretending to mimic riding a cock or sucking a cock sometimes looks daft lol

Babe Channel Veteran
For Vikki Thomas Caps & Vids Send Me A Message
Add Me On Skype For Babe Chat, Babe Banter and Babe Discussions
01-09-2017 08:54
Tiger*Pete Offline
THA C0G FATHER

None
It's basically just
The babes who are on the shows
Just have to be there while having webcams on them

Which seems alot stranger than enjoy seeing the pretty ladies on the telly having a laugh instead of not

Just saying come on boys and shaking the phone laugh

If anybody else said e r love how's about I give ye X amount of money an hour to sit there with hardly any clothes on while I point me webcam up ye dress lol

Total shocking but I bet them people the same people running the shows get the girls thinking it's us that r the mad ones just for enjoying seeing them but the fact that thee don't or are not even aloud to move an must wear non slip material outfits mostly black an no bright colours like happy cheerful colours just everyone almost always wearing dark gloomy stuff looking really bored aswel as saying it to the people behind the camera.

Hopefully one day they realise and say no chance coz whatever that is atm is just simply boring,but their always being meithered from behind the camera and constantly chatting away but mostly not smiling laughing or looking remotely happy

Seeya Tongue
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2017 06:29 by Tiger*Pete.)
06-09-2017 06:27

Animated banner 79