Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

What's the point of daytime shows?

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: What's the point of daytime shows?
Totally agree with you Regenerated about the daytime shows.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-03-2017 05:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TPain Offline
Ella #1 Fan

The point for me is, imo, the girls are better looking on the daytime shows. I know it's strange for a man to say but i'm not overly fussed about a girl having to be naked to turn me on, the whole teasing aspect is far sexier. Fernanda today proving my point expertly.
25-03-2017 15:39
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

The only Daytime shows I watch are the web based ones. However,many of the Daytime babes are attractive,so I keep an eye on caps of them on the forum.
11-06-2017 16:21
Jayne Offline

i find they can be absolutely compelling. a big girl in a tight outfit = gripping tv. just praying for em to fall out

God I wish I had these girls looks
25-07-2017 18:26
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

To me the appeal of the daytime shows is all about the teasing. I for one personally am and always will be a big fan of the daytime shows, even going so far to say as I am more of a fan of them the night shows

With the daytime babes, you get tight outfits, sexy looking dresses, being cheeky on the phones with them, flirting etc, like I say it's all about the tease. Granted pervecam in the daytime shows has ruined this quite bit etc

But night shows, seeing a babe with her tits out bounce up and down pretending to mimic riding a cock or sucking a cock sometimes looks daft lol

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
01-09-2017 07:54
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

None
It's basically just
The babes who are on the shows
Just have to be there while having webcams on them

Which seems alot stranger than enjoy seeing the pretty ladies on the telly having a laugh instead of not

Just saying come on boys and shaking the phone laugh

If anybody else said e r love how's about I give ye X amount of money an hour to sit there with hardly any clothes on while I point me webcam up ye dress lol

Total shocking but I bet them people the same people running the shows get the girls thinking it's us that r the mad ones just for enjoying seeing them but the fact that thee don't or are not even aloud to move an must wear non slip material outfits mostly black an no bright colours like happy cheerful colours just everyone almost always wearing dark gloomy stuff looking really bored aswel as saying it to the people behind the camera.

Hopefully one day they realise and say no chance coz whatever that is atm is just simply boring,but their always being meithered from behind the camera and constantly chatting away but mostly not smiling laughing or looking remotely happy

Seeya Tongue

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2017 05:29 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
06-09-2017 05:27
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

I haven't called any show for years now but still love watching. I never got much enjoyment from calling a night show it's just girls talking dirty and not really engaging with you. I called Dionne Mendez once and she was rude and wouldn't listen to anything I said.
The day shows are the shows to call. It's about the chase, flirting and getting the girls to be naughty. Much more of a turn on for me. Gemma Hiles was my fave back then to call, always flirty and naughty.
20-10-2017 11:37
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Completely pointless.

And having someone like Mica on day shows, after she was on nights for so many years, is a fucking crime.

It's a bit like Bullseye "Let's see what you would have won!".
21-10-2017 04:40
RossTheBoss Offline
Senior Poster

(20-10-2017 11:37 )mogga Wrote:  I haven't called any show for years now but still love watching. I never got much enjoyment from calling a night show it's just girls talking dirty and not really engaging with you. I called Dionne Mendez once and she was rude and wouldn't listen to anything I said.
The day shows are the shows to call. It's about the chase, flirting and getting the girls to be naughty. Much more of a turn on for me. Gemma Hiles was my fave back then to call, always flirty and naughty.

Agree 100%. I also think for just viewers which is 95% of the people on here nights are probably visually better to watch as they can move about more. But as callers the nights can be quite repetitive as they aren't really listening whereas day girls you have real chats with and when they get dirty it's a lot sexier as they are really listening to you and are giving you so much detail back. Not just shaking there arse telling you to fuck them harder. That's my view anyway
21-10-2017 08:28
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Like everyone seems to be saying the whole point to day shows is the tease and tension and the thrill of intermittent positive reinforcement in the form of a hint of areolae, nip slip and suchlike. The hated Ofcom, dare I sayit, have contributed to the success of the day shows in this manner by limiting the amount the girls can show and therefore contributing to the tease and tension element. We, both babe and punter, know there is a risk associated with pushing the limits and this generates the mutual excitement involved in getting the girls to be naughty for us. Ironically it is Ofcom’s rules that create that risk and tension and give the day shows the electrical charge they have when when they are at their best.

This is also why we absolutely detest tit tape because it at a stroke destroys the risk and tease and tension dynamic

Indeed I would find it very boring if girls on day shoes were allowed to show their tits and sit with their legs blatantly open revealing their panties. Far better that they sneak a little glimpse of their panties when they part their thighs deliberately or nips.

The beauty of a day show is that the women play by general public rules of acceptable exposure but Are dressed in sexy outfits And we will try and get them to push the limits and tease when we Call or cam them. It’s equivalent of seeing a really sexy girl flirting with you in real life. Except you can get your cock out and masturbate over them which you couldn’t do in the street in a restaurant or work!

Sorry typed this on my phone so it’s probably full of errors
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2017 13:36 by Rake.)
21-10-2017 13:34