Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Webshow rules

ceasman Offline
Banned

Webshow rules
Sorry, Bit of a long one, let's see if anyone at babestaion has any answers to these points (doubt it)

What is the reason the webshow varies from day to day or night to night. Surely babestation can get the girls together at the start of the shift and explain the rules. So much inconsistency at the moment which leads to awful days and nights like Sunday and fantastic days and nights last week, can't imagine the webshow brought in much money on sunday !

I think we all know by now that unleashed isn't coming back, but the freedom of the webshow should really be a selling point, some of the babes use this really well, they have some fun with the callers, get naughty on the mic which is nice to hear as the tv is SO regulated and sterile. Lots of the existing babestation girls won't do or say anything that would get them in trouble on TV when they cover the WEB, again not expecting X rated filth but if this show isn't offering anything different from the tv why put it on?

From what I've seen the girls that try to get a bit naughtier (Sophia,Sapphire, Ella, Jess, Rina , Brooke ) which is what this should be for seem to be busy all shift and the ones that don't like all of Sunday's girls (Beth , Amelia, Charley, Alexa) seem to spend the shift phone shaking.

Beth is an excellent performer but she tones it down to go on the web, surely it should be the opposite! She has said that she can't say certain words on the web because of rule changes but I do t understand that, the regs she is talking about relate to the explicit nudity but if they also govern speech then they can't sell or advertise the pervcam or dity talk during the day, but they do that fine, probably because they see that as making them money but some hotter shows would also do this as well as the pervcam revenue, heard one of the girls say "my downstairs bits" on the mic trying to sell pervcam which is more of a turn off, would have thought the girls that sell the pervcam cam with a bit of naughtiness get more viewers too.

This is what really annoys me, thinking that we are stupid and will just fall for any lie we get told
13-02-2017 02:22
Find all posts by this user
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Webshow rules
^ One point you are missing is that BS do not force girls to perform to a harder level. If they book a girl like Lucie for the daytime webshow then they will do that knowing the level she has said she is comfortable performing at.
13-02-2017 06:56
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

I think they are using the web show as a way of getting more girls more shifts, they do seem to have quite a large roster at the moment.

Sophie Hart was on it then other day and I'm sure she was using the word pussy when explaining the perv cam, so if anyone is toning down what they say on the mic it must be personal choice.

I'll see if I can find out what the actual rules are (and I'm sure Secret Agent could do some digging too)

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
13-02-2017 07:50
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

the webshow is like an extra channel most of the time, POOR in most cases as are the tv shows at the Sad
13-02-2017 07:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV