Poll: Lola's preferred thong... sexy or not?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Lola's preferred thong... Sexy or Not?

The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lola's preferred thong... Sexy or Not?
https://twitter.com/lolaknight201

She's mentioned this thread on Twitter. Good to see she reads the forums.
05-03-2017 23:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wackawoo Offline
Banned

Nice pair of normal silky knickers for me. Thongs look stupid and uncomfortable and those things shes wear makes her look a slapper, bit more elegance is needed.
06-03-2017 00:42
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Yep, I agree she could vary the knicker types a bit more, but (one of) the things I love about Lola is the range and variety of outfits and the sheer effort she makes with these. I now look forward almost as much to seeing what she's going to wear as to see her taking it all off Tongue.
I do wish sometime she could put some of it on again before disrobing again, but I appreciate there's only so much time in a session....
06-03-2017 14:01
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

I voted yes sexy. I would have voted highly sexy if that option had been available.
06-03-2017 14:04
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

Knowing how you guys work, I reckon you'd prefer a more modest but semi-sheer thong panty, that allows a bit of movement, as in pulled up or slipped to the side to flash, or just simply see-thru...? lol. You guys are so pre-dic-table... ha ha

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
06-03-2017 17:54
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(05-03-2017 22:58 )mrmann Wrote:  Needs to be a smaller thong Big Grin

these make your own thongs are ideal HeartImportantBig GrinCool...she could then sell them after each show Tongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-03-2017 18:53
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Sexy definitely.
06-03-2017 19:14
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(06-03-2017 17:54 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Knowing how you guys work, I reckon you'd prefer a more modest but semi-sheer thong panty, that allows a bit of movement, as in pulled up or slipped to the side to flash, or just simply see-thru...? lol. You guys are so pre-dic-table... ha ha

Type of thing, maybe without the bows.

http://www.pixieknix.com/s2g/pixieknix/t...undy_2.JPG
06-03-2017 21:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(06-03-2017 17:54 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Knowing how you guys work, I reckon you'd prefer a more modest but semi-sheer thong panty, that allows a bit of movement, as in pulled up or slipped to the side to flash, or just simply see-thru...? lol. You guys are so pre-dic-table... ha ha

^ Big Grin ... Nope it doesn't have to flash. It really doesn't - not at all. (Although of course that can be a bonus. Wink ) This is something that is misunderstood all the time I feel. After all, if a guy was after outright pussy - even overt flashes - he would not be resorting to watching the babeshows with so much of that so easily available online.

Yes, this thread was perhaps a poor attempt to make a jokey expression of a preference for nether garments that look like they might actually move on occasion - even perhaps, god forbid, unintentionally... you know perhaps just a millimetre or so! Rolleyes Because, I feel, this sort of thing plays to a crucial, but often misread, part of the show's general appeal.

...To make the important distinction from your post, for a lot of my time watching the shows, days and nights, the mere possibility of some sort of an uncovering is an end in itself, and I believe it's a sizeable draw for a lot of other guys too. (After all, the babeshows' essence is all forms of titillation. Titillation most often not being not about outright skin but instead about the potential for seeing more of it.)

More broadly, a huge amount of eroticism lies in the anticipation of an event; far far more than is often given credit for. So this goes beyond just mere skin-showing: The looked for event (whether the guy is hoping for from a simple nip slip to wanting a night babe to get in a certain position so he can think about fucking her that way) doesn't even have to come to fruition in order to be pleasurable (outside the shows this is also a basis for the popularity of lap dancing). The desired outcome just has to seem like a believable possibility to the punter. So more than just the chance of slips or flashes, in some stupid base way, flimsier panties and so on speak to the babe's faux sexual availability (for the punter suspension of this disbelief is nigh on essential). Tit tape and cast iron undies give the lie to that too bluntly and so are off-putting.

So, no, we are not all just sitting there waiting for a flash (surely, even with the 'best' sessions, guys would die of boredom if they were waiting for that all the time bladewave). Instead, for many, it's the very journey that's the thing - as long as the possibility of getting somewhere remains believable enough that is! Wink Certain garments the babes don just blunt that possibility for certain guys.

But as this thread illustrates, you can't please all the people all the time...

And yes, yes, no doubt I should concentrate on getting laid more than writing this shit! Rolleyes... But then the best sex always begins in the mind don't you think?! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 21:55 by ShandyHand.)
06-03-2017 21:54
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-03-2017 21:54 )ShandyHand Wrote:  And yes, yes, no doubt I should concentrate on getting laid more than writing this shit! Rolleyes... But then the best sex always begins in the mind don't you think?! Wink

With some of the guys here, MOST of it is better left in the mind..... eekeek

BounceBounceWink

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
06-03-2017 23:26