babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average

Kayleigh Wanless - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kayleigh Wanless - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
(25-06-2018 11:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Very hot and incredibly sexy show from Kayleigh last night, hope she’s on again before she’s back off to Spain

Tonight!
25-06-2018 11:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Kayleigh was HOT HOT HOT!!! last night in every stint she did last night, again I hope she’s on again before going back to Spain

Piper Niven Superfan
26-06-2018 09:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2018 09:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Kayleigh was HOT HOT HOT!!! last night in every stint she did last night, again I hope she’s on again before going back to Spain

Tonight according to BS!
26-06-2018 13:52
Curious H4 Offline
Account Closed

The screen shots are good, thank you. As you say about the crew member who pushed himself in when Kayleigh was oiling herself - FELT UP - did you see the look on Kayleigh's face, she looked annoyed I thought she was going to slap the bloke, probably that's why she kicked the camera over.
In any other workplace if you felt up a girls bare backside you would be fired, charged by the cops with sexual assault and possibly face jail, what has happened to the rules and professionalism toward the girls who work for Babestation and who give us so much pleasure, surely they deserve respect, this behaviour is becoming far to prevalent lately, apparently Ashleigh was also groped more intimately a few weeks back.
The girls are their to a job professionally and project a fantasy albeit of sexual nature not as fare game for any crew member who fancies a bit. This incident spoiled the night for me.
26-06-2018 16:08
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ if you’d seen the video doing the rounds of yhe Ashley session you’d realise how staged these things are.
26-06-2018 16:45
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2018 16:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ if you’d seen the video doing the rounds of yhe Ashley session you’d realise how staged these things are.
ashley emma ? i havent seen it Sad
26-06-2018 17:15
Curious H4 Offline
Account Closed

(26-06-2018 16:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ if you’d seen the video doing the rounds of yhe Ashley session you’d realise how staged these things are.

I have only read about Ashley being groped, I haven't seen the video, are you able to point me to it.
Thanks.
26-06-2018 17:27
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

I totally agree about respecting the girls. All the babes have the right to expect to be treated fairly - after all they are at work doing a job just like anyone else, but having watched the video again with Kayleigh I see it a bit differently to you Curious. She hands the bottle to the guy herself, and as he's rubbing it on she seems to be looking over her shoulder and smiling. She also stays in the same position and doesn't attempt to move out of the way.
Of course, it is very difficult to judge exactly what her mood is just by watching the screen and not being able to hear anything.
26-06-2018 19:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Spot on can't say one way or the other just by watching. These interactions between bs babes & crew are often pre-planned well in advanced usually.

Plus for me I'm sure if a bs babe wasn't comfortable with this sort of interaction. She would tell the crew. Also I think the crew wouldn't do it with a babe who didn't want to do it

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2018 19:55 by Rammyrascal.)
26-06-2018 19:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from Kayleigh last night looking stunning in her lingerie. More of the same tonight please (when Kayleigh appears on bs, she appears for several nights in a row before going back to Spain)

Piper Niven Superfan
23-07-2018 12:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV