babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Will the channels ever get back to how they used to be?

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Will the channels ever get back to how they used to be?
Macy Leigh's early tease shows, Sophia Lares, Charlie C and Fernanda Ferrari's day shows, Rebecca Kelly's late tease shows and Nicole Snow, Scarlett & Atlanta's night shows are the basic standard of FTA performance channels and presenters should be creating.

VN need to hurry up and launch their MV and OF pages with harder content than we can get on FTA.

I love babes with brown nipples
21-11-2018 22:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

Obv. the shows are never going back to what they once were, but I don't see why it has to be so formulaic and mechanical all the time. The truly memorable or unexpected moments seem nonexistent these days.

I get that the point has shifted to emphasizing the cams, but would a shower show or POV (still get them some on BS, but MIA on the other channels for the most part) or baby oil show or more 241's like the Rebecca/Clara one every now and then really hurt the pervcam $$$ that much?

Sure, regulations, etc. have hurt things, but self-censorship gets a big piece of the blame-pie. Whether it's girls holding back to keep the good shit for Onlyfans/cams or the shows taming their content to push us to the cams (does this even work? I'm not paying for cams if the shows suck). The shows are still capable of much better even accounting for the limitations placed on them.

What ever happened to interesting sets too? I miss the park bench set and the mirror set, stripper pole sets.

Many nights, it feels as if BS and S66 are in competition to see who can make the shows as shit as possible.

Seems like over time, the mentality of the shows/girls changed from trying to entice new customers to milking the dwindling base of viewers that are borderline addicted to camming/calling/paypigging. And also feels like you're classed as a freeloader unless you belong to the latter category. Sad.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2018 22:08 by 830ResAtDorsia.)
21-11-2018 22:07
HEX!T Away
Retired

the channels are more like they used to be now, than they ever were... if your going back to the original format...
if your taking 2012-15 then i hope not.

the original format had girls spread legged and masturbating on tv... of course it was on ppv. but still..

same thing going on today but with pervcam instead of ppv tv... sadly it costs us way way more due to unrealistic pricing by most of the girls...
sorry, but most are not 10 carat diamonds so shouldnt be asking 10 carat prices*.

so in that respect yeah going back to the old days doesnt seem to bad Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2018 22:58 by HEX!T.)
21-11-2018 22:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(21-11-2018 22:07 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  Obv. the shows are never going back to what they once were, but I don't see why it has to be so formulaic and mechanical all the time. The truly memorable or unexpected moments seem nonexistent these days.

I get that the point has shifted to emphasizing the cams, but would a shower show or POV (still get them some on BS, but MIA on the other channels for the most part) or baby oil show or more 241's like the Rebecca/Clara one every now and then really hurt the pervcam $$$ that much?

Sure, regulations, etc. have hurt things, but self-censorship gets a big piece of the blame-pie. Whether it's girls holding back to keep the good shit for Onlyfans/cams or the shows taming their content to push us to the cams (does this even work? I'm not paying for cams if the shows suck). The shows are still capable of much better even accounting for the limitations placed on them.

What ever happened to interesting sets too? I miss the park bench set and the mirror set, stripper pole sets.

Many nights, it feels as if BS and S66 are in competition to see who can make the shows as shit as possible.

Seems like over time, the mentality of the shows/girls changed from trying to entice new customers to milking the dwindling base of viewers that are borderline addicted to camming/calling/paypigging. And also feels like you're classed as a freeloader unless you belong to the latter category. Sad.

Post of the year.
Thank you.

21-11-2018 22:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV