Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Sarah Daniel - S66 Cougars Chat & Discussion

Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

RE: Sarah Daniel - S66 Cougars Chat & Discussion
(23-08-2020 20:00 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ No more Rammy, as Sarah has posted that she's left Studio66
[Image: image-0055_5F42CA8F.jpg]

"For now" you can only find her on Onlyfans. Perhaps that means Sarah will be back on tv at some point, possibly making the same move as Chantel and heading to BS, just guessing.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2020 02:13 by Stemmw.)
24-08-2020 02:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(24-08-2020 02:12 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(23-08-2020 20:00 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ No more Rammy, as Sarah has posted that she's left Studio66

"For now" you can only find her on Onlyfans. Perhaps that means Sarah will be back on tv at some point, possibly making the same move as Chantel and heading to BS, just guessing.

I was wondering why she hadn't been on the schedule for a few weeks, and now I know. I am completely gutted by this news as she was one of my favourite babes, and I will miss her so yes I hope she does make a reappearance at some point in the future.

At least I've still got her previous shows that I recorded which I can watch Smile

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
29-08-2020 17:45
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(29-08-2020 17:45 )iluvcathy Wrote:  
(24-08-2020 02:12 )Stemmw Wrote:  

I was wondering why she hadn't been on the schedule for a few weeks, and now I know. I am completely gutted by this news as she was one of my favourite babes, and I will miss her so yes I hope she does make a reappearance at some point in the future.

At least I've still got her previous shows that I recorded which I can watch Smile

I wouldn't be quite as confident about keeping your videos on here though. A lot have been wiped out by the web police and not available to watch any more.
31-08-2020 12:47
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(31-08-2020 12:47 )derekdas Wrote:  I wouldn't be quite as confident about keeping your videos on here though. A lot have been wiped out by the web police and not available to watch any more.

They are not wiped out by the web police, they are simply deleted after a period of non activity if nobody watches or downloads them. Which is why I am going through them all and making copies of those that are still available to watch, in the event of that happening then I can re-post them if they are wanted Smile

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
03-09-2020 08:05
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(03-09-2020 08:05 )iluvcathy Wrote:  
(31-08-2020 12:47 )derekdas Wrote:  I wouldn't be quite as confident about keeping your videos on here though. A lot have been wiped out by the web police and not available to watch any more.

They are not wiped out by the web police, they are simply deleted after a period of non activity if nobody watches or downloads them. Which is why I am going through them all and making copies of those that are still available to watch, in the event of that happening then I can re-post them if they are wanted Smile

Good to hear your doing that iluvcathy. However, there is content that my google drive will not allow me to see. One of my favourites Kimberley and Lacey Starr on two girls, says "Sorry unable to show content due to violation of terms of service". This also applies to other videos that I have look at previously, and now can't. Perhaps that just down to my browser.
03-09-2020 18:12
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(03-09-2020 18:12 )derekdas Wrote:  
(03-09-2020 08:05 )iluvcathy Wrote:  

Good to hear your doing that iluvcathy. However, there is content that my google drive will not allow me to see. One of my favourites Kimberley and Lacey Starr on two girls, says "Sorry unable to show content due to violation of terms of service". This also applies to other videos that I have look at previously, and now can't. Perhaps that just down to my browser.

I am not surprised that you cannot see that video, because with those 2 babes the show must be quite an old one. After a certain length of inactivity they can be deleted depending on which website you upload them to, google drive is notorious for deleting any content that might be classed as suspicious. Where as sendvid don't seem to be as bad, so far Wink

04-09-2020 14:46
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Shes Joined BS will be doing 12-8 Sunday

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-09-2020 10:05
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Is that a good move or not? That probably means BS might end up with their own Cougar Channel!! Big Grin Big Grin Smile Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2020 14:48 by lovebabes56.)
05-09-2020 14:47
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

My only problem with her moving to BS is the fact that their sets are rubbish, but that is only my opinion bladewave

And in reality that is completely irrelevant, as I will still be watching her anyway. As it doesn't really matter because she will always look beautiful, regardless of what set she appears on Wink

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2020 16:16 by iluvcathy.)
05-09-2020 16:03
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(05-09-2020 10:05 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Shes Joined BS will be doing 12-8 Sunday

About time they updated their schedule then, as she's not listed on there yet Smile

05-09-2020 16:25