gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

Dionne Mendez - Xpanded

Dr_Pete Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dionne Mendez - Xpanded
how can she look younger than she did when she first started?? i dont get it . i've put on 20 lbs and lost all my hair since i first jerked off to her ..
19-04-2017 02:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

The best of all time.
19-04-2017 02:57
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(19-04-2017 02:42 )Dr_Pete Wrote:  how can she look younger than she did when she first started?? i dont get it . i've put on 20 lbs and lost all my hair since i first jerked off to her ..

I've been wondering that as well, especially as I first met Dionne 13yrs ago and she looks even more hotter & sexier now than she did back then.

One thing that hasn't changed is Dionne always doing top drawer nightshows & that indeed was the case last night. Looked great and didn't do a bad stint all night

Definately in the top 5 ever nightbabes I think

Piper Niven Superfan
19-04-2017 13:47
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Good to see Dionne carrying on doing regular shows on xpanded and thought she did a very good shpw both solo & when she was sharing a set.

More soon please Dionne
^^
Same again last night from Dionne, a very hot, sexy & very filthy show showing why she's a babeshow legend

Piper Niven Superfan
26-04-2017 10:30
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I Think The Sexy Ms Dionne Mendez Went Home Early On Thursday Night. I Did Not See Her On Screen After 1.30am.

Does Anyone Know What Happened To Her?

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
29-04-2017 00:32
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

nothing on Dionne's twitter about anything happening. she tweeted a few hours ago she's on chat recruit doing show on that site

Piper Niven Superfan
29-04-2017 01:28
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Good to see Dionne back on last night & again she did not dissapoint. Looked great and didn't do a bad stint all night.

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2017 10:05
zenzen Offline
Senior Poster

ineed more of her...we all...

cyber is my new cancer
01-05-2017 14:44
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Red Hot Sexy Ms Mendez!!!HeartHeartHeart

Finally Ms Dionne Mendez Solo!!HeartBig Grin

The Sexy Ms Dionne Mendez Is Looking Absolutely Ridiculously Red Hot Sexy Tonight, In That Sexy Black & Red Satin Bra On, In Those Sexy Black & Red Satin Knickers On, In That Sexy Black & Red Satin Suspender Belt On, In Those Sexy Black Sheer Nylon Stockings On and In Those Sexy Shiny Red High Heels On, Bent Over On Top Of The Bed, Bouncing Her Tight Sexy Beautiful Amazing Perfect Sexy Ass!Heart

I've Been Waiting Along Time For The Sexy Ms Dionne Mendez To Be On Solo Since She Returned To Xpanded. Ever Since She Returned To This Channel Afew Weeks Back She Has Been Shoved On Screen With Another Babe. But Tonight I'm Loving Her Solo Action. Ms Dionne Mendez Is A Babeshow Legend and Deserves Solo Air Time!Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
03-05-2017 01:45
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Very good show from Dionne last night carrying on her very good return to the shows. Hope it's not long before she's on again

Piper Niven Superfan
03-05-2017 08:50

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles