Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Webcam prices

FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

Webcam prices
Has anyone else found that the price of camming with a babe has gone up massively due to perve cam? 30 credits a minutes seems to be about the norm on both s66 and Babestation. This works out at £3 a minute!! Therefore £20 gets you less than 7 minutes of webcam.

My theory is that perv cam had bumped prices up as it encourages people to spend less than a minute watching and therefore you get people dipping in and out. As someone who isnt interested in perv cam and prefers to cam with a babe in a situation where they can pay attention to me and can do things for me i feel like am having to pay a greater price.

Just thought i would start a conversation about the relative knock on effects of the perv cam. Interesting to know what others think.

PS some babes do shows at 20 credits a minute which is far more reasonable.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
18-04-2017 11:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: Webcam prices
You talking about actual webcam, on somewhere like Adultwork? I've been paying between £3 & £4 per minute for years.

the 30 credits per minute is only the perv feature, but to take them private (and off screen) it's 50 credits per minute, which i do pay but not very often. Much rather have a skype session with the lady at £3 a minute.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
18-04-2017 16:57
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

Would never go private at 50 credits a minutes thats ridiculous. Im talking about when the babes are webcamming from home. I was just wanting to start a bit of a debate concerning how the perve cam option is overpriced for what little content you get and how in may opinion it has caused prices to go up ( the 50 creds for private i think is more than proof).
However this hasnt gathered any attention from the forum, so maybe im on my own about cam pricing.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
18-04-2017 17:31
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Damn those prices are crazy! I'd rather save up and see the girl in real life!
18-04-2017 18:39