Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Perv Cam poll

modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Perv Cam poll
Babestation24 tried its first pervcams ('peepshows') last week, and Jolee Love did a very nice solo masturbation show.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...6&page=146

(23-05-2018 06:28 )Danzig Wrote:  https://openload.co/embed/hXo2IZMWfGc/jo...th_may.mp4

[Image: 2ck5p]

Wild Vicky showed a lot of flashes too. But they might have already stopped or scaled back the cams.

||||||||
25-05-2018 03:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JJ84 Offline
Junior Poster

As long as there's some balance (e.g. a session on perv, then some time moving around) i haven't got any problems with it on tv. In fact i find it a massive turn on, seeing for example, Clare so blatantly flashing her pussy to those viewing the pervcam.

And as for the dayshows, considering there's not much the girls can do other than sitting fairly motionlessly...again, I love seeing that tell-tale hand slip round their backside/up their skirt indiciating they're getting up to no good on cam (whilst on live daytime tv!)
26-05-2018 22:46
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

No other Babestation24 'peepshows' are announced, so here's yet another from the same week...

Wild Vicky Blush with a cool pussy flash - caps and vid from Danzig

http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?ti...pid2165073

(28-05-2018 06:47 )Danzig Wrote:  [Image: 2cn72]

||||||||
15-06-2018 05:44
HEX!T Away
Retired

how was this even a question... bladewave
they cant show pussy on tv unless its on the ppv channel and even then they cant show pink/fingering. due to ofcom rules on 18 vs R18 content.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-06-2018 06:00
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(15-06-2018 06:00 )HEX!T Wrote:  how was this even a question... bladewave
they cant show pussy on tv unless its on the ppv channel and even then they cant show pink/fingering. due to ofcom rules on 18 vs R18 content.

The question is nothing to do with showing pussy on TV, it's about pervcam being used during a 'supposed' TV show.

"Poll: should Perv Cam be on TV or be off TV private"

OP:
(21-04-2017 23:07 )hotfuzz Wrote:  Perv Cam should not be on TV because the babe can't put on a good performance because they have Perv Cam viewing their pussy and they are stuck in one position all the time it is pissing me off I hate Perv Cam on TV

At least, that's my reading of it.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2018 12:23 by Censorship :-(.)
15-06-2018 12:16
HEX!T Away
Retired

you gotta lol at this though... guys were shouting the shows were to tame and now they have the opportunity to see a more explicit show they dont want it.
admittedly the price is steep in fact stooopid steep. but its still an available option for them that want it.

i mean what would they rather have the shit show of 2.5 years ago where the girls stayed in 1 position anyway. or they stay in 1 position and show pussy.
seriously go back in the forum 2.5 years and you will see the same guys complaining about boring shows and girls not moving.
so pervcams to me are irrelevant if the girls were already static. at least now they show and can be sexual...

in fact my only gripes are the price which puts off the vast majority and encourages guys to record. and the girls who still act like they have some modesty but will happily take your money and laugh about it while doing nothing to earn it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-06-2018 12:55

(21-04-2017 23:07 )hotfuzz Wrote:  Perv Cam should not be on TV because the babe can't put on a good performance because they have Perv Cam viewing their pussy and they are stuck in one position all the time it is pissing me off I hate Perv Cam on TV

(15-06-2018 12:55 )HEX!T Wrote:  you gotta lol at this though... guys were shouting the shows were to tame and now they have the opportunity to see a more explicit show they dont want it.
admittedly the price is steep in fact stooopid steep. but its still an available option for them that want it.

i mean what would they rather have the shit show of 2.5 years ago where the girls stayed in 1 position anyway. or they stay in 1 position and show pussy.
seriously go back in the forum 2.5 years and you will see the same guys complaining about boring shows and girls not moving.
so pervcams to me are irrelevant if the girls were already static. at least now they show and can be sexual...

in fact my only gripes are the price which puts off the vast majority and encourages guys to record. and the girls who still act like they have some modesty but will happily take your money and laugh about it while doing nothing to earn it.

The problem is that the shows are even (MUCH) tamer as result of pervcam, and some, myself included, see no appeal whatsoever is shit quality, extortionately priced 'gyoncam'.

Pervcam, IMO, is fundamentally responsible for how utterly, fucking abysmal the 'shows' now are, in general, and Lamestation in particular. bladewave Sad

The shows of early 2016, prior to the reintroduction of pervcam, as shit as they were, are still better that what is on now (again, IMO),

I can't be the only person who barely bothers watching the piss-take, pile of shit that now constitutes the 'TV shows', these days, can I? Huh Then again, maybe I am... Rolleyes
15-06-2018 13:15
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I think you guys are arguing at cross purposes. The OP And censorship are clearly looking at it from the viewpoint of the freeloader (cheap bastards Wink ) while HEX!T is looking at it from the veiwpoint of the paying customer (bastards whose money props up this shit Wink )
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2018 16:12 by The Silent Majority.)
15-06-2018 13:26

(15-06-2018 13:26 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I think you guys are aguing at cross purposes. The OP And censorship are clearly looking at it from the viewpoint of the freeloader (cheap bastards Wink ) while HEX!T is looking at it from the veiwpoint of the paying customer (bastards whose money props up this shit Wink )

We're all freeloaders, aren't we? At least, that's what the channels, and some (most?) babes seem to think. bladewave Rolleyes Wink

Presumably, the concept of providing a product of sufficient quality in order to entice people to spend their hard-earned money no longer applies? Rolleyes Replaced with 'show as little as we think we can get away with (without killing the channel altogether), to 'encourage' people to pay up-front for cams'?

As for 'bastards whose money props up this shit', is that a euphemism for 'those who use cams are complicit in how shit the 'shows' now are'? Rolleyes Tongue

BTW, do us 'freeloaders' get a badge, something that we could wear with pride? Cool Big Grin Or is that something that we would have to pay for, as well... Rolleyes Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2018 14:05 by Censorship :-(.)
15-06-2018 14:03
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Is it entirely possible that BS are making more from Perv Cam than St66 do?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-06-2018 19:51