babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Favourite ever shower shows

The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

Favourite ever shower shows
In light of recent shower shows, what have been your favourite ever shower shows from the babes? And which babes that haven't done them would you most like to see, as well as which 2-4-1 combinations in the shower you'd most like to see?

There were a few good ones on Babestation recently, notably from Alice Goodwin. On Studio 66 I thought Lola Knight has done a few good ones, as has Clare Richards, and Brooke Lea also did a good one.

I thought Lucy Summers did a good one on Red Light Central in the summer of 2013, Yasmine James did a good one not long before that. Jennifer Jade did a good one in the summer of 2013 on Studio 66. Clare Richards and Lilly Roma also did good shower shows around 2013 as well. I didn't see it on the TV, but there is good footage of Tiffany Chambers naked in the shower on Babestation from around February 2013. Maddy Rose did a few good shower shows, notably around March 2015.

Also there is the odd good one from videos for the sites, Adele Taylor and Dionne Daniels both did a few good ones, as well as the likes of Sophia Lares, Ashley Emma Cara Brett and Gemma Hiles.
27-04-2017 15:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Favourite ever shower shows
Paige and lolly was great and Paige and ree Petra was great is well. Current though would love to see Nicole snow and Jada in a 2-4-1 shower scene
27-04-2017 15:35
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

27-04-2017 16:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

one that stands out from me is one Louise Porter did at babestation years ago.

as for who at the moment id like in the shower, Charley Green or Izobella for me

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2017 16:22
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

any number of Clare in shower for me were the bext alos i remember Ally in the shower was awesome.

as for now i would love to Alexa Brooks and Flick Hil on Bs and Tori and Lara and Hannah Martin on s66 in the shower
27-04-2017 16:59
orchid500 Offline
Cara Brett = beautiful

I think it was around 2008/9 Emily Dean on Bang Babes did shower scenes tht were up close and didn't leave anything to the imagination!!! You can't get better than that!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid190134

If dreams were real - I'd be knackered!!!

Top babes - Cara Brett, Honey Scott, Dani O'neil, Atlanta Monroe, Asia, Sydney James, Ashleigh, Ree Petra, Sophia Lares, Bailey Cream, Dani Thompson, Jessica Lloyd
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2017 18:12 by orchid500.)
27-04-2017 18:09
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Charlie O'neal did a few on Elite and they were great so has Lilly Roma
27-04-2017 18:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Happened upon my recording of this one today: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1458318

Unfortunately, my version's a pixelated mess as it was done in faulty equipment. #Don'tyoujusthateitwhenthathappens! annoyed

Anywho, it must have been memorable if I kept it despite that. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
27-04-2017 20:17
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Carmen Terrell and Anna Lovato in the shower on Elite TV in 2009, and also Carmen with Emily Dean on Elite as well was good too.
27-04-2017 21:42
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I will give a few honourable mentions first of all Wink.
Kandi Kay last couple of shower stints on S66 albeit a long while ago now were very good. Rachel Taylor did an excellent one at RLC as well.
Charlie O'Neal at S66, Madison Rose at BS and Ella Mai at Sin TV all produced good ones. Brooke Lea produced an extremely accomplished shower stint at S66 too.

And so to the top 3 in ascending order:

3. Yasmine James - RLC
Yasmine hit RLC like a nightshow force of nature and her shower show was an electrifying, tour-de-force performance of spellbinding sexual intensity and all out exhibition of thrill a minute proportions. Her use of the set was exciting, stimulating, daring and dynamic. A simply superb performance

2. Lola Knight - Studio 66
Yes that show from last Sunday night.
The lathering up, the rinsing down, the slow, sensual movement, the use of the shower head, the evident enjoyment in her eyes, the willingness to please on the phone (yes I called in).
It was all there. An exquisite demonstration of how to use and move within the shower set. Brilliant.

1. Clare Richards - Studio 66
So why Clare at number one.
Partly because she has done so many shower stints relative to others but partly also because nobody has shown the capability to get the best out of it better than her.
Her earlier shower stints in the intimate cubicle were the best imo. In typical Clare style she made the shower stint an epic sexual odyssey. Her body language oozed eroticism and sensuality.
Every slow twist and turn, every deeply passionate look and glance as she lathered up or hosed down her body just turned me to jelly.
So sexual, so captivating, so intense.
Clare commands the ability to turn a stint into an unforgettable interactive experience and with her ability on the phone the thrill is magnified several times over. A unique ability to transport me as a viewer and caller into another world. She is quite remarkable and none more so than when in the shower.

27-04-2017 22:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV