Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Jamestown (New Drama on Sky)

wackawoo Offline
Banned

[split] Jamestown (New Drama on Sky)
I didn't watch this but let me guess.

White english men bad, sexist racist pigs.

Women all great and ard.

Poor suppressed black people are are wonderfully decent and can do no wrong.

British Empire sucks.
08-05-2017 15:09
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

RE: Jamestown (New Drama on Sky)
(08-05-2017 15:09 )wackawoo Wrote:  I didn't watch this but let me guess.

Women all great and ard.

British Empire sucks.

holy shitballs! are you not even gonna try and hide your racism any more?

and why on earth bring black people into it, what have they got to do with any of this?

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-05-2017 15:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(08-05-2017 15:15 )terence Wrote:  
(08-05-2017 15:09 )wackawoo Wrote:  I didn't watch this but let me guess.

Women all great and ard.

British Empire sucks.

holy shitballs! are you not even gonna try and hide your racism any more?

and why on earth bring black people into it, what have they got to do with any of this?

And I'm still none the wiser as to whether it's any good and whether any of the birds get their fantasy funbags out!
08-05-2017 21:21
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(08-05-2017 15:15 )terence Wrote:  [quote='wackawoo' pid='2035079' dateline='1494256148']
I didn't watch this but let me guess.

Women all great and ard.

British Empire sucks.

Where be the racism? bladewave

Is this coming from the person who says that IRA man was a great man, and does absolutely nothing against a person who calls all English arrogant cunts?

I'm no racist and i have made no racist comments.

My commetns are aimed and not being able to watch a TV drama with out one of the above said - this is more to do with pcism runing rampant, which, didn't know if you notice, is homosexual, seism and racism central.

Dr Foster - mrn are cheating pigs.

Happy Valley - all men are pigs.

Broadchurch - all men are pigs.

Unforgotten - men pigs.

etc.

Oddly, the one series where you'd actualy expect men white men to be potrayed has racist sexist pigs would be prime suspect 1973, and there was very little in that.

There's one thing high lighting these things, there's another making every single drama I watch about it, unless of course I be unlucky.
08-05-2017 21:25
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Jamestown (New Drama on Sky)
Wacky.... You really need some professional help...

People aren't coming here to continually have to put up with your endless oh woe is me rhetoric, they come here to chill out & perhaps peruse a few babes... Perhaps time you took a self imposed break from this place for a while, before it's forced upon you in a permanent manner by those in authority.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
08-05-2017 22:22
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(08-05-2017 22:22 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Wacky.... You really need some professional help...

People aren't coming here to continually have to put up with your endless oh woe is me rhetoric, they come here to chill out & perhaps peruse a few babes... Perhaps time you took a self imposed break from this place for a while, before it's forced upon you in a permanent manner by those in authority.

Erm, were be the woe is me?

Young lady, i have made no comment about myself, I have made no racists comments.

OK , you have the breif form long form it is then Rolleyes

When I saw this thread it put me in mind of the ads for the program I have seen on the TV. It being set were it is set it is hardly likely to be potraying that part of the UK's history in any good light now is it? The add features prominantly females, and living in the day we do you can bet a pound to ten little pennies that they will not be potrayed as meek and mild. Now this is all well and good, but there have been innumerable programs lately that portraying virtually every single white male character as bad ( i listed but a few). Mostly, they are potrayed as sexist and terrible to women are, who are the eternal innocent victem at the hands of these men, or they are racist, or homophobic, sometimes a combination, this to me is also racism, and sexism, but against white males. It's no different than years ago when black men were all portrayed as bad, women as weak to be protected by men and gay poeple effeminate camp pansies to be ridiculed.

This annoys me a lot becasue it spoils my enjoyment of othwerwise very good programs. Happy Vally is great, acting is great, likewise the writing, but there was not a single male character in that that was potrayed as bad, they even droped the token good guy.

My coment was nothing more than a swipe at that, yet and infinitesimally small number of members on this forum seemingly have fuck all else to do but jump on every single post I make and twist it in to something that it is not; normally with vile personaly unfounded and unsubstantiated accusations against my character; if my pointing that out is woe is me, so be it.

I was having a slight at heavy handed pcism on the TV, unless you come from planet zog and don't watch TV and have no concepts of isms you cannot have surely missed this.

I do hope you will also note, that out of all the thousands that are on here there is probably less than 5 members that have a real irrational problem with whatever I post, nobody else does and a lot actually agree with a lot of what I say.

To me it is simple, if you have a problem with me, there are a couple of options, put me on ignore which i have said inumerable times for people to do, or in the case of Terence being a mod, merely do not read and do not respond to my post.

Or you yourself take a break. Now i've tride to be ok with you over the years and I have never really had a go back at you but I'm getting pretty fed up with you piping up all the time. It's pretty obvious that you don't like me, this is fine, I actually dispise you, i dislike you much more than slient majority and Terence, I don't dislike them, to me they are just odd curiosities who get angry over somebody they do not know personally, you, are somebody that contacted me by email, pretended to be friendly, dug for a bit of personal information and then used that in subseqeunt snipes, as you have done here, you really are the lowest of the low. And shame for trying to get members banned.

'Of those in autority 'Rolleyes

You will find Kelly living at number 1 creep house at creep lane near creep town at creepsville.

Now i have visions of Cartman

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
08-05-2017 23:45
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

F**k You! And the horse you rode in here on!! Is my one & only response to a dickmaster wad snuffler.

You will be on ignore now, cause I really can't be arsed with someone who turns their own issues back on people making a sensible suggestion.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
09-05-2017 11:49
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(09-05-2017 11:49 )kelly1066 Wrote:  F**k You! And the horse you rode in here on!! Is my one & only response to a dickmaster wad snuffler.

You will be on ignore now, cause I really can't be arsed with someone who turns their own issues back on people making a sensible suggestion.

Yawn.

Don't use things people have told you in confidence against them again. I've said nothing for literally years about that - I'm not the type of guy to forget betrayal. How ever minor and however insignificant the source, you're not to be trusted.

Bye Bye.
09-05-2017 15:49
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2017 15:49 )wackawoo Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 11:49 )kelly1066 Wrote:  F**k You! And the horse you rode in here on!! Is my one & only response to a dickmaster wad snuffler.

Yawn.

Don't use things people have told you in confidence against them again. I've said nothing for literally years about that - I'm not the type of guy to forget betrayal. How ever minor and however insignificant the source, you're not to be trusted.

Bye Bye.

Taken off ignore to read your reply....
Broken a confidence?? Huh.... You forgetting your own OPEN thread about the trouble you've had with your benefits?HuhHuh Moron. annoyedannoyedannoyed

I've never been taken into your confidence, so haven't told anything you may imagine you've ever told me, so bog off with the telling people i'm not to be trusted, as I've done nothing to back up that charge!! annoyedannoyed

Block now going back on.

09-05-2017 16:32
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(09-05-2017 16:32 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Taken off ignore to read your reply....
Broken a confidence?? Huh.... You forgetting your own OPEN thread about the trouble you've had with your benefits?HuhHuh Moron. annoyedannoyedannoyed

I've never been taken into your confidence, so haven't told anything you may imagine you've ever told me, so bog off with the telling people i'm not to be trusted, as I've done nothing to back up that charge!! annoyedannoyed

Block now going back on.

Wait what?

Oh look, the denial.

This was years ago deary, I assume you will have forgotten

Just a little reminder, you asked me a bit about my self, I told you a little about my depression and a few other bits, there after you nevr spoke via email again and just was sniping. This was before i said a single thing on this fourm about my personal self.

I my dear, do not forget things like that.

I still do have those pictures you sent that night, one full frontal nude and the other full back nude, with your face; of course it could be anybody.

And no, people do not ask to be sent them via PM's nor will I post them here; what is sent or told to me in private, stays in private, unlike some.

What has the benefits thread got to do with anything.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2017 23:50 by wackawoo.)
09-05-2017 23:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66