Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Modesty Blaze - S66 Cougars Chat, Caps and Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Modesty Blaze - S66 Cougars Chat, Caps and Vids
Very hot & sexy show from Modesty last night. Looked very sexy in her Lingerie/Outfits and was on good form all night.

As for Modesty wearing leggings etc, she must get requests to wear them or gets the most calls with them on. Otherwise she wouldn't wear them

Piper Niven Superfan
04-07-2017 08:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Me think's it's because her legs aren't suitable to go bare. Veins?
If that is not the case, then maybe she could prove me wrong and go bare legged!
04-07-2017 09:31
Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

She may well have spent a small fortune on that body, but it does look bloody good.

My current favourites: Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Hannah Claydon, Modesty Blaze, Lucy Anne Brooks, Elise James, Teejay Walker, Caty Cole...

My classic favourites: Jodie Gasson, Paige Tyler, Daryl Morgan, Holly McGuire, Kate D'Arcy, Ani James, Louise Dakotah, Lauren Daley, Charley Green, Morgan James, Sydney James, Demi, Alexa Heart, Paris, Jade Victoria, Sammie Pennington, Dahlia, Rosie Green...
04-07-2017 16:57
LittleEgg Offline
Senior Poster

(04-07-2017 08:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Very hot & sexy show from Modesty last night. Looked very sexy in her Lingerie/Outfits and was on good form all night.

As for Modesty wearing leggings etc, she must get requests to wear them or gets the most calls with them on. Otherwise she wouldn't wear them

No its something personal to her like a confidence issue...i saw her talking one evening and someone clearly requested she remove them, she lowered them a tiny bit and after much head shaking and gesturing she lipped the words "thats all you are getting".

I just think its a waste of a nights slot as 99% of what you see could be done on days.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 22:19 by LittleEgg.)
04-07-2017 22:18
leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

it's a matter of taste. Personally I prefer to wath Modesty showing her sexy ass in pantyhose (something that definitely you would not see on day shows) than watching a girl completely naked showing just the side of her body.
05-07-2017 12:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-07-2017 22:18 )LittleEgg Wrote:  
(04-07-2017 08:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Very hot & sexy show from Modesty last night. Looked very sexy in her Lingerie/Outfits and was on good form all night.

No its something personal to her like a confidence issue...i saw her talking one evening and someone clearly requested she remove them, she lowered them a tiny bit and after much head shaking and gesturing she lipped the words "thats all you are getting".

I just think its a waste of a nights slot as 99% of what you see could be done on days.

Babeshows are mainly NOT about what you see, they are mainly about phonesex and as long as a babe is good at that and has good enough stats, she will keep on getting shifts. obviously has to be some visual stimulation to bring in the calls but most important Modesty has to be good on the phones

Piper Niven Superfan
05-07-2017 14:26
Charlemagne Offline

She's had possible the best boob jobs that I seem Smile

05-07-2017 14:39
Scotty1981 Offline

(05-07-2017 18:11 )iluvcathy Wrote:  snip

Best video format on babeshow forums by this man.
05-07-2017 22:51
xalders Offline
Account Closed

She looks very sexy again tonight! Seriously hot stuff from Modesty! Please keep up the great work and hopefully more shifts on S66.
16-07-2017 22:31
LittleEgg Offline
Senior Poster

(05-07-2017 14:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(04-07-2017 22:18 )LittleEgg Wrote:  

Babeshows are mainly NOT about what you see, they are mainly about phonesex and as long as a babe is good at that and has good enough stats, she will keep on getting shifts. obviously has to be some visual stimulation to bring in the calls but most important Modesty has to be good on the phones

I disagree. You are both stating teh obvious on one hand and ignoring the even more obvious on the other.

If you wear a virtual chastity belt at all times then what is the point of doing the night shift? The channel can get just as many, if not more, calls on a day show with the girl showing virtually as much skin...Its actually terrible economics on the part of the channel operator to place such a performer on nights.

I just see a wasted slot that a newcomer could be taking. There are not enough new faces as it is.
16-07-2017 22:33