babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Babe or Bloke?

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Babe or Bloke?
I know this is going to sound tactless and insulting but...

Flicking through the daytime shows and something seems a bit odd on 956. Now I know the 'babes' on that channel aren't always the hottest but I'm sure that the one on there today is a bloke. Looks like a bloke and I just heard 'her' speak and it has to be a bloke...

Anyone else seen this today?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 15:45 by skateguy.)
24-10-2008 15:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Babe or Bloke?
When i first saw this thread i thought it was about Rebecca ( Babestation ).....Big Grin joke i kid i kid. I love her.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 15:43
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

skateguy Wrote:I know this is going to sound tactless and insulting but...
You sort of sum it up right there, skate! There are some thoughts that you should keep firmly in your head! I don't agree with the idea that people should never be negative, just as long as their criticisms are constructive, but as far as a lady's physical appearance goes, I do think it. I reckon if you don't like the look of someone it's better not to say anything. Should try and be chivalrous at all times, mate.
24-10-2008 16:07
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Addison Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:I know this is going to sound tactless and insulting but...
You sort of sum it up right there, skate! There are some thoughts that you should keep firmly in your head! I don't agree with the idea that people should never be negative, just as long as their criticisms are constructive, but as far as a lady's physical appearance goes, I do think it. I reckon if you don't like the look of someone it's better not to say anything. Should try and be chivalrous at all times, mate.

I don't think I'm being negative or making a criticism (but of course I appreciate it will come across as such), but pointing out that I believe that the person on 956 at the moment is male and not female.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 16:14 by skateguy.)
24-10-2008 16:14
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Fair enough. You do just say bloke though, not a pre/post op transgender person, which would be the better way of approaching it. I don't think for one minute it's a bloke who's still a bloke. I think I know the presenter you're on about - IMO she's just a lady on the big/powerful side. Usually it's best to err on the side of schtum in such cases. After all, where can such speculation go? Touchy subject, whether she is/was transgender or isn't/wasn't. I say the only constructive way to get an answer is to ring her/him up and ask her yourself, if you can figure out a tactful way of doing it. Smile
24-10-2008 16:38
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Addison Wrote:Fair enough. You do just say bloke though, not a pre/post op transgender person, which would be the better way of approaching it. I don't think for one minute it's a bloke who's still a bloke. I think I know the presenter you're on about - IMO she's just a lady on the big/powerful side. Usually it's best to err on the side of schtum in such cases. After all, where can such speculation go? Touchy subject, whether she is/was transgender or isn't/wasn't. I say the only constructive way to get an answer is to ring her/him up and ask her yourself, if you can figure out a tactful way of doing it. Smile

Rolleyes

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 16:40
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

If he's a bloke who cross-dresses he's going to deck you for being tactless. If she's a woman, post-op or no op, she's gonna hate you for thinking that she could be a bloke in the first place. Lose/lose situation Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 16:51 by Addison.)
24-10-2008 16:50
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Okay, backtrack, backtrack!

I steamed in here and commented before checking who was currently on screen. I had a little look earlier, and only saw one presenter (clearly a woman! - I was defending her honour!), and thought you were on about her, but didn’t see the second presenter. Having now seen who you were on about, I would say for sure that it's either a cross-dressing man or a pre-op transsexual (probably the former).

Apologies skate. I should’ve looked before I leapt (hey, I’m new here!). Seems as though some of you lads are either sitting in front of the TV while surfing with lappies, or watching an Internet stream. I’m at home, but in a room without a TV in and working on a desktop, and so can't get up to speed about who's currently on unless I go and look at the box. Soz again.
24-10-2008 17:47
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Just seen her/him - it's gotta be a bloke
24-10-2008 18:00
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

you guys rock. made me look and the jurys out. if he did have the operation he shoulod ask for a refundTongue

What did i miss?
24-10-2008 18:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV