babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Babe or Bloke?

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Babe or Bloke?
I was quite shocked it was man, never stuck around long enough to hear her talk. But i guess each to there own if he wants to dress up like a woman.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
25-10-2008 01:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:I was quite shocked it was man, never stuck around long enough to hear her talk. But i guess each to there own if he wants to dress up like a woman.

Absolutely - each to there own - I agree. But like you I was shocked and also amused by the whole 'car-crash-tv(!)' aspect of it all - primarily because he/she was on a babe channel. In fact while he was on, the co-host, Celeste, kept introducing the channel as featuring Hollywood's Hottest Babes!

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
25-10-2008 02:16
desperateroger Offline
Junior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:I was quite shocked it was man, never stuck around long enough to hear her talk. But i guess each to there own if he wants to dress up like a woman.

I just heard some talk and it was........ surreal.

Comments about the studio floor, the chair, a magazine he/she was reading etc. No invites to phone in or anything like that.

Weird.
18-11-2008 07:12
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Very surreal.Perhaps Monty Python sponsors the channel now.

"Are there any women here today?"
18-11-2008 13:33
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

The old blonde girl/bloke always seems a little pissed???..or maybe on something stronger???
18-11-2008 14:43
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

Oh God, I was flicking through the channels last night at about 3:30 and I saw this thing for the first time, unfortunately for me Sad.It was late but thank god it was the clean version of the show.The thought of seeing that thing topless is enough to give me nightmares [Image: pukeface.gif] The worst thing was I had the volume turned up and it was speaking on the mic..ugghh.Why would anyone ever want to call and speak to that!!!
19-11-2008 01:31
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Love the 'puke' gif! Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-11-2008 01:34
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

Oh and about the title of this thread.If that was actually a female,babe is NOT the word that should be used to describe it!!
19-11-2008 01:46
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

Headlessman Wrote:Oh God, I was flicking through the channels last night at about 3:30 and I saw this thing for the first time, unfortunately for me Sad.It was late but thank god it was the clean version of the show.The thought of seeing that thing topless is enough to give me nightmares [Image: pukeface.gif] The worst thing was I had the volume turned up and it was speaking on the mic..ugghh.Why would anyone ever want to call and speak to that!!!

HAHA!! exactly my thoughts. That vomit smiley is quality. That channel really confuses me celeste was a bit risky not exactly a looker but sexy still, apart from that theres just plastic dolls some with some odd looking lips, nips etc and the one only known as 'the thing'. what exactly is the attraction apart from a bit of an accent.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
19-11-2008 01:49
mikepar Offline

Hi There

Obviously a TV or Trans sexual. Certainly had a deep male voice.

Don't know who would want that but hey every man/woman to their taste.

Mike

gillespie Wrote:
Headlessman Wrote:Oh God, I was flicking through the channels last night at about 3:30 and I saw this thing for the first time, unfortunately for me Sad.It was late but thank god it was the clean version of the show.The thought of seeing that thing topless is enough to give me nightmares [Image: pukeface.gif] The worst thing was I had the volume turned up and it was speaking on the mic..ugghh.Why would anyone ever want to call and speak to that!!!

HAHA!! exactly my thoughts. That vomit smiley is quality. That channel really confuses me celeste was a bit risky not exactly a looker but sexy still, apart from that theres just plastic dolls some with some odd looking lips, nips etc and the one only known as 'the thing'. what exactly is the attraction apart from a bit of an accent.
19-11-2008 03:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV