Yes Mikaela only 34.62% 9 34.62%
Yes they both should 46.15% 12 46.15%
Yes Only Lara 7.69% 2 7.69%
No neither 11.54% 3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Should Mikaela Witt do a full Night show?

jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

Should Mikaela Witt do a full Night show?
Should Mikaela Witt do a Full Night show
25-05-2017 16:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: Should Mikaela Witt do a full Night show?
Yes she should, but she won't, night shifts disagree with her, hence why she's never done them.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
25-05-2017 17:36
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

(25-05-2017 17:36 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Yes she should, but she won't, night shifts disagree with her, hence why she's never done them.

what do you mean the disagree with her i hope she does and if s66 see hiope they might persuade her to do one make are dreams come true.
25-05-2017 17:42
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Fairly irrelevant asking this. If the girls had wanted to they would've done one by now. Witt is probably at her comfort level now. Lara has, apparently, already said she'll not be getting her tits out on TV. Everywhere else she's absolutely fine with - so it seems - but television is a no-no. So she won't be doing a night show either.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
25-05-2017 18:05
Babe-Review-Man Offline
Junior Poster

No she should not!

There are some girls who can do a much hotter show with their clothes on that a lot of the boring night girls with their clothes off.

Take... Leigh Derby, Lynda Leigh, Charley G, The Twins and another three veteran birds from Studio 66 Cougars (i think their names are Chantelle, Faye and the other has black hair with huggeee nipples) but those 3 - watch for 20 minutes and you've seen it all, so boring,

Where as Mikeala Witt - she's got the moves - watch her for 10 minutes and it'll tempt you to call her - with clothes on.

By far and away in a league of her above most of the night time girls :-)

B-R-M
Babe-Review-Man
25-05-2017 18:08
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

Not only her but so should Evelyn, Macy, Stacey, Tiffany, Rebecca, Lucy, Mikki B... - basically all the top daytime girls should do one every now and then. Danica did night shows and Alice Goodwin is still doing them, and none of the girls that work at studio 66 are even in their league. Also why are studio 66 focusing so much attention on their magazine when the models who get the front cover wouldn't be seen dead on their tv show. Bit of an own goal really in my opinion.
25-05-2017 20:22
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

(25-05-2017 18:05 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Fairly irrelevant asking this. If the girls had wanted to they would've done one by now. Witt is probably at her comfort level now. Lara has, apparently, already said she'll not be getting her tits out on TV. Everywhere else she's absolutely fine with - so it seems - but television is a no-no. So she won't be doing a night show either.

whose lara?
25-05-2017 20:27
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(25-05-2017 20:27 )camelot Wrote:  whose lara?

See poll.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-05-2017 00:15
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm pretty sure Mikaela did a night show when she was on Playboy TV (I might be wrong) but agree with Babe - Review to me Mikaela does a daytime tease in a subtle way that does make you tempted to call and she is as robot Devil has said in her comfort zone plus I like her a lot and have had many good conversations with her

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-05-2017 06:38