babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.81 Average

Scarlett Jones (Queen of Babestation 2018) - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Scarlett Jones - BS Nights - Chat & Pics
(04-10-2017 08:42 )shankey! Wrote:  anyone know when her next night show is ,i missed last night ;(

Sunday 15th Oct 10pm-5am
04-10-2017 09:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2017 23:05 )Tractor boy Wrote:  ^ I don't know what sport, Scarlett & Maisie are playing, but I'd like to join in. Tongue
I'd like to see that done with just body paint, that would be quite something!Smile
04-10-2017 10:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Excellent show from the mindblowingly stunning Scarlett, best nightbabe on the shows last night by a good distance.

Looked fantastic in her lingerie which showed off her fantastic figure, especially her magnificent big natural boobs & her very nice arse plus didn’t do a single bad stint all night.

Definately the best nightbabe on bs & should do very well in the forum awards 2017 for her fantastic shows & how classy Scarlett is with her interaction with fans both here & on her social media

Piper Niven Superfan
04-10-2017 10:28
ScarlettJ06 Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys!

Thanks for the lovely comments as usual Big Grin Its great to have all of your support, and thank you for all the caps!! It really means a lot that you take time out to do those, so thank you.

Im back on the 15th for my next nights how, and Friday for my dayshow! Cant wait to see you all then Heart

Love,
Scarlett xx
04-10-2017 14:38
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

Good stuff from Scarlett. Babestation should treasure her, as while they have some other cracking night babes, notably Alice and Ashley Emma and some very tasty exotic looking babes like Olivia, Nicole, Jada and the twins etc, they don't have anyone in the mould of Scarlett, with her naturalness of body and her classiness.
04-10-2017 20:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'd love to see a nude POV from her with a cameraman who's relaxed and not only filming her upper half. Would be fun to see!

AKA Lara Croft
04-10-2017 21:44
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Scarlett is exactly what I love the most - natural boobs, body not covered in tattoos, big bum. I love watching her!
05-10-2017 21:06
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Loving Scarlett's wank it now videos, how does she manage to look so innocent and so sexy at the same time.Tongue
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2017 16:15 by Tractor boy.)
06-10-2017 16:14
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

One last recommendation would be to see her and Ashley nude together on screen, having a bum off where they shake their bums to the camera, with some oil and good angles. Preferably on the study set, which has better lighting from my view, less harsh lighting usually.

Might not work out if the two of them are jealous of one another as can happen on these channels, but if they get along then it would be a blast to see!

Ashley's nude POV from last month on the white background section of the studio is where I hope Scarlett does some sessions too!

Hope the producers ease up on perv cam and let Scarlett have a couple of perv cam free sessions for once.

Smile

AKA Lara Croft
09-10-2017 17:08
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Scarlett has definitely moved into the Premier League for ass appeal! Yes, I'd love to see her in a butt-off with Ashley! Now, who else would qualify for the League? I would suggest Lily Rose for curvature and Nicole for all-round excellence. Jenna might just scrape in for size! If only BS could get Clare.....
10-10-2017 17:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV